Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: WTB: Smok Alien + RTA

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131

    WTB: Smok Alien + RTA

    Without getting into detail and sharing too much... Been having some shitty time in life. Was extremely close to buying a pack of analogues after being 47 days free.

    I think it's time for a new mod to help me get through chain vaping. So putting up a post wanting to upgrade and have been looking at Smok Alien. Any other suggestions would be great too if anyone is looking to upload any suitable mod. Looking for flavour rather than clouds.

    Can't afford to buy new and also would rather buy from my favourite community, AVF, that has been amazingly generous and helps me through my day to day grind by keeping my mind off of things and entertaining me.

    Current setup is Pico 75W starter kit and T22 (thanks to Andrew in Sydney). About to start building on Lemo (thanks to Semi).

    Apologies for the long-winded post. No one else really to vent to.

    Summary: WTB Smok Alien + RTA for a noob
    Tom Drake likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Mate, i had alien and gpriv..
    I sold my alien and was planning to sell the gpriv as well (if you are intrested) its in very good condition.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    steve.c likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    Mate, i had alien and gpriv..
    I sold my alien and was planning to sell the gpriv as well (if you are intrested) its in very good condition.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    I'm thinking that the gpriv might be slightly over my price range. I was hoping to stay under $50 posted if possible which I should have stated in my original post.

    How does the gpriv feel in your hand? Is it ergo as in does it handle nicely? Which one do you prefer? And does it come with a RTA?
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seaford, VIC
    Posts
    135
    I've also got a gpriv kit, comes with the RTA section and one spare coil. If your interested, I can do it for $70 posted. I'll also chuck in another RDTA to sweeten the deal.

    It's the black one same as here https://vapoureyes.com.au/products/s...nt=32524025028

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bakersdozen; 09-04-17 at 09:24 PM.
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by _just_get_it_done_ View Post
    I'm thinking that the gpriv might be slightly over my price range. I was hoping to stay under $50 posted if possible which I should have stated in my original post.

    How does the gpriv feel in your hand? Is it ergo as in does it handle nicely? Which one do you prefer? And does it come with a RTA?
    Well, its personal prefrence.
    I had both and i prefred gpriv. It feels more confortable to me than alien. Its bigger than alien. I just want to sell it because of i am looking forward to buy SX mini G class. I dont have much RTAs. If you like MTL or restricted lung RTA than i have sxk kayfun v5 clone which i can chuck it in for you(its easy to build and wick) if you are more of direct lung vaper, you may not like it. I have mostly moved to RDAs and sold most of my RTAs. I can do both for $80 posted including pp fees or just Gpriv for $75 posted.
    If you wish to wait for someone who wants to offer alien, i am fine with that too.. i was just giving you an alternative option

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    I've also got a gpriv kit, comes with the RTA section and one spare coil. If your interested, I can do it for $70 posted. I'll also chuck in another RDTA to sweeten the deal.

    It's the black one same as here https://vapoureyes.com.au/products/s...nt=32524025028

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Good offer here mate.. 🖒🖒
    I guess i went on a pricer side.. haha

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    I've also got a gpriv kit, comes with the RTA section and one spare coil. If your interested, I can do it for $70 posted. I'll also chuck in another RDTA to sweeten the deal.

    It's the black one same as here https://vapoureyes.com.au/products/s...nt=32524025028

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Wow! Thanks for the awesome deal mate.

    How's the condition of the gpriv?

    And do you have any spare batteries you can sell me as well?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    I've also got a gpriv kit, comes with the RTA section and one spare coil. If your interested, I can do it for $70 posted. I'll also chuck in another RDTA to sweeten the deal.

    It's the black one same as here https://vapoureyes.com.au/products/s...nt=32524025028

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    And which RDTA are you able to include?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seaford, VIC
    Posts
    135
    The Gpriv is in new condition, never left the house, same with the tank. Most people don't know which freebie they get from me until their package arrives, but it will be the Wismec IndeReserve. I won't sell used batteries due to safety, sorry mate.

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    The Gpriv is in new condition, never left the house, same with the tank. Most people don't know which freebie they get from me until package arrives, but it will be the Wismec IndeReserve. I won't sell used batteries due to safety, sorry mate.

    Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    All good! Send me your PayPal details

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:56 AM.