Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Satin Silver Provari Mini V2 - Well looked after - No box, comes in draw string bag.

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886

    Satin Silver Provari Mini V2 - Well looked after - No box, comes in draw string bag.

    Hi All,

    Unfortunately, my work colleague just didn't gel with XX's beloved and favourite silver satin provari mini V2.

    Although he loved the feel, build and consistent draw, unfortunately, his biggest drawback was the unfriendly menu system.

    As he stated it was like "click, click, click, click, hard click, wait, click,click," and to him it was just way too much hassle for him.

    So it is going back up here. Its going for the same price he purchased it for ex shipping.

    Price: $100

    Comes with the 18490/18500 extension end cap and draw string bag - sorry no box. This provari mini has a blue LED.

    This is perfect if you decide to purchase a Skynet squonker. As per the previous owner this item has been well looked after.
    AllyP and VapeLikeKing505 like this.


  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Hi All,

    Unfortunately, my work colleague just didn't gel with XX's beloved and favourite silver satin provari mini V2.

    Although he loved the feel, build and consistent draw, unfortunately, his biggest drawback was the unfriendly menu system.

    As he stated it was like "click, click, click, click, hard click, wait, click,click," and to him it was just way too much hassle for him.

    So it is going back up here. Its going for the same price he purchased it for ex shipping.

    Price: $100

    Comes with the 18490/18500 extension end cap and draw string bag - sorry no box. This provari mini has a blue LED.

    This is perfect if you decide to purchase a Skynet squonker. As per the previous owner this item has been well looked after.
    Can you hold for me - Just need to check with a friend that was looking for one.
    iamtezr likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Yep sure no worries AllyP.


  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Do you have a photo? and is it in good condition? I cant find the Pic XX would have posted.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Do you have a photo? and is it in good condition? I cant find the Pic XX would have posted.
    AllyP likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Thanks XX !
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Ok, Sold - I will pay as soon as you send me the PP details and get it posted to me as Provari lessons will be required
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Just outside Melbourne
    Posts
    2,254
    Haha I love the menu on these things!! Different folks, huh?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    hahahah yeah he is a man. Not saying I am not. We usually have no patience. But yeah sold to AllyP!
    Crisscross likes this.


  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Haha I love the menu on these things!! Different folks, huh?
    Yes, its strange as really once you set them to your Pref - there is no need to fiddle about with them. I will be sure to tell my friend and if she hates it - I happen to know a place it will find love.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:06 PM.