Hi Vapers,

I'm new to this forum and hoping to gain support from you guys for some ejuice supplies that I have for sale. Note that these are all new/unopened and contain 0mg nicotine.

Nasty Juice Trap Queen (Yummy Fruity Series) - 50mL - AUD 24.95

-You'll be strawvery impressed by the freshness and sweetness of this ripe strawberry e-juice. Another Nasty Juice yummy fruity series - loved by everyone.-

Nasty Juice Green Ape (Yummy Fruity Series) - 50mL - AUD 24.95

-Take a 'bite' of an apple with Nasty Juice! Sweet and tangy balanced to perfection. Green apple bubblegum anyone?-

Nasty Juice Bad Blood - Blackcurrant - 50mL - AUD 23.95

-Nasty Juice's signature low mint series, one of the most sought-after fruity flavours worldwide. A sublime earthy blackcurrant e-liquid!-

Fantasi - Grape - 30mL - AUD 16.95

-This e-juice is inspired by the famous Fanta Grape soda. Low mint to replicate the fizz. Ultra delicious!-

Fcukin Flava - Schweet Mango - 50mL - AUD 22.95

-For you mango lovers out there, look no more! One ripe and juicy chilled mango in a bottle. Schweet!-

Vaping Ape - Bull - 50mL - AUD 19.95

-In the mad clouds, you're going to need wings. The energising cool taste of Red Bull flavour. The Ape approves-

Vaping Ape - Cola - 50mL - AUD 19.95

-Mouthwatering and full-flavoured, just like coke, need I say more? The Ape approves-

Happy to ship these items anywhere in Australia for free if purchase is above AUD75
Pickup is also available in Sydney

PM for interest! alternatively email us at vapingsydney@gmail.com (Responds within the hour)

CHEERS!