Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: PIF - eJuice

AVF Regular
    No one?

OK well I will just leave the offer open for a bit longer here. I will update the thread if anything changes.

I'm just trying to think of a juice that this is similar to and that a lot of people might have tried and I keep thinking of Nimbus Vapors Jam Dizzle
    .....but with lemon instead of jam.
    DocM, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    You are a great avfer Tara.
    Well done you, people like you are what avf is all about, generousity and kindness of spirit. Community.
    Tara, 1ynne and gurishka like this.
    Non conformists, form an orderly queue and take a number.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Hi Tara, if the pif is still available i will take it thanks. I like lemon flavoured juice and always looking for new ones. I will pay the full cost Postage.

Cheers
    DocM and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    OK Hp88 its yours

Tomorrow and Friday are the only days I am able to make it to the PO and tomorrow is Anzac day so I don't think it will be open.
    Is Friday OK with you?

DocM Thanks. There are a lot of generous people here and actually, in the vaping communities in general. I just wish I thought of
    buying all my juice with 0mg nic sooner. Its depressing when I think of how much I've thrown away in the past...and not necessarily
    because it was bad. I'm just a bit fussy
    DocM, Hp88 and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Fussy has a lot going for it Tara. That way you sort out what you like and are satisfied rather than the 'lucky dip' in life. Be discerning and don't settle for second best.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Tara anytime that suits you is fine, send me your deets and full cost of postage.

Cheers
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    OK Hp88 its yours

Tomorrow and Friday are the only days I am able to make it to the PO and tomorrow is Anzac day so I don't think it will be open.
    Is Friday OK with you?

DocM Thanks. There are a lot of generous people here and actually, in the vaping communities in general. I just wish I thought of
    buying all my juice with 0mg nic sooner. Its depressing when I think of how much I've thrown away in the past...and not necessarily
    because it was bad. I'm just a bit fussy
    Tara, have you tried mixing your own juice?
    I am asking because i am fussy about my juices too and i use to waste so much eliquid because of that. The vape shops gets frustrated lol by the time i select the juice i like.
    Now i mix my own juice, its frustrating sometimes but once i nail down a recipe i fell like king of the ring. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    DocM, 1ynne, Sublime and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hp88 thanks. I've sent you a message

VapeLikeKing505 I've done a little bit in the past but it doesn't really suit me. I dread even having to mix Tjuice concentrates for
    my parents at the moment

I alternate juice a lot and I'm not someone that can vape the same thing for a long period of time. Id have to do a hell of a lot of
    mixing and experimenting and I don't really have the time.....or motivation at the moment.

Of course I see the merits in DIY and I think its great for people that can and want to do it

AVF Regular
    If Sublime offers you any juices beware of the one marked ''Earwax delight". It's true to the description and very nearly just ok for polishing shoes with.....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    If Sublime offers you any juices beware of the one marked ''Earwax delight". It's true to the description and very nearly just ok for polishing shoes with.....
    Otherwise known as Hiliq's Lemon cheesecake @5%/12mg 30/70.
    Geez, some people and their suppressed childhood memories of not getting the last slice of cheesecake! I dunno smh

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast