Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: WTB: Nautilus 2 / Nautilus Mini

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131

    WTB: Nautilus 2 / Nautilus Mini

    Trying my luck with our amazing AVF community.

    WTB Nautilus 2 or Nautilus Mini. Stainless preferred. Extra coils would be greatly appreciated.

    Local pick-up only as I will be out of town from Sunday.

    Location: Canberra or Melbourne CBD on Thursday.

    Based in Canberra. Will be in Melbourne CBD Thursday.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    North East Victoria
    Posts
    517
    I have a Nautilus X I don't use anymore, if that helps. No spare coils in brand new condition, but I'm one of those folks who wash their coils and I have five or six that have been cleaned.
    If you're interested, PM your address to me and I'll post them (its a 2ml tank but I have the 4ml extension on it - I just don't like the restricted airflow since I got a kanger subtank...)

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    gurishka likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    I have a Nautilus X I don't use anymore, if that helps. No spare coils in brand new condition, but I'm one of those folks who wash their coils and I have five or six that have been cleaned.
    If you're interested, PM your address to me and I'll post them (its a 2ml tank but I have the 4ml extension on it - I just don't like the restricted airflow since I got a kanger subtank...)

    Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate but I will need to pass on the offer. I need it by end of the week!

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    945
    Got a bunch of Aspire vivi Nova type clearos - and BVC coils? Like these http://www.aspirecig.com/products/bdc-series/bdc40.html

    Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    How does it vape? How much do you want for them? What colours do you have? Are you in CBD?

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Got a bunch of Aspire vivi Nova type clearos - and BVC coils? Like these http://www.aspirecig.com/products/bdc-series/bdc40.html

    Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
    Sorry! Scratch my last question haha

    You already said you're in CBD.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    945
    From memory - I have around 3 -6 of them - packaged them up a while ago for someone - who never got back to me ! - Think I have around 10 BVC 1.8 ohm coils for them too . . .

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    How much would you like for 1 of the tanks and all of the coils?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    945
    You can Have them . . . a PIF ! - Plus I'll chuck in a Kayfun Clone if you'd like a rebuildable ?
    ermoon2, 1ynne and gurishka like this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    You can Have them . . . a PIF ! - Plus I'll chuck in a Kayfun Clone if you'd like a rebuildable ?
    Yes - that would be wonderful!! Can you PM me your number so we can organise a time to meet?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:25 AM.