Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Withdrawn] [SYD] 3 Stardust

AVF Regular

[Withdrawn] [SYD] 3 Stardust

So I bought 6 ego vision stardusts from HC and I am not liking them at all. I know many people are fans of them so I am willing to swap. I have put juice in 3 of them (1 had JW Mad Cow, 1 Had Dekang Blueberry, 1 had JW Watermelon). I just don't like the foul tasting primer and am far to impatient to vape through it. I am looking to swap for 12 Boge LR carto's (or possibly other carto's). Also would be willing to swap for some juices depending on the juice (just keen to try).

I can't remember was resistance they are but pretty sure they are the low resistance ones. They are also all clear (not colored).

Offer away.

Edit: Please don't offer used cartos/clearos/whatever. Just sell/trade unused please - I calculate 3 unused.. Cheers - juddy
    Last edited by juddyau; 23-03-12 at 09:42 PM. Reason: moderation - no text removed.

CCC
    Primer? i dont have any boges but i would have swapped them if i did.

Can't say i have ever had any kind of primer taste with the stardusts mind you i have not bought these from hc perhaps they use a different manufacturer as from looking at the wholesalers in china there does seem to be several different factories producing them.

Wish i had a bunch of cartos though to swap i can't stand them since picking up the stardust i kept getting burnt hits on cartos it almost stopped me vaping

AVF Regular
    Is it not normal to get a foul taste at the start? I presume it's primer or similar as I could visibly see hsome liquid in the ones I opened maybe HC are selling fakes?

CCC
    I have some from HC, i did see a few drops of liquid in them when they arrived, but there was no bad taste, i assumed it was PG.

AVF Regular
    I would also be willing to trade for some juices depending on the juice also.

what sorts of juices do you like?
    and strength?

CCC
    Have you seen this thread - http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...i-do-want.html

It doesn't look like it is closed yet.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by craigus006 View Post
    what sorts of juices do you like?
    and strength?

Well I don't really like tobacco flavors. More into sweet style flavors. Mainly looking for juices like from Virgin Vapes or somewhere I haven't tried. I have been buying almost exclusively from Juice Whore and while I love their juices looking to possibly expand my horizons. I vape low mg (about 9mg ATM).

I don't think cartomizers should be sold or traded as second hand. The Ego Vision Clearomizers/Cartomizers are a cartomizer.
    It should just be kept to atomizers as some atomizers can go up to $40 these days.

If these are new then sure, sell or trade but used ones? Thats a bit dodgy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast