Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: (Tas) wtb unwanted unloved juice/doublers non tobbaco

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204

    (Tas) wtb unwanted unloved juice/doublers non tobbaco

    Hi was wondering if anyone has any fruity flavored juice/ doublers they dont like or stashed away you would like to get rid of
    Cheers
    Last edited by DAWZZY; 08-06-17 at 06:24 PM.
    margyb likes this.
    funny gifs

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    70
    I do have six doublers if you are interested:
    Vapoureyes - Sir Herbert - approx 15-20ml
    Vapoureyes - Wolfgang - approx 15-20mls
    Vapoureyes - Semaphore - approx 15mls
    Vapoureyes - Oui Chocolat - approx 15ml
    The Steamery - RY4 - approx 20mls
    Druids Brew - Bread of Heaven 10ml - not a doubler, RTV.
    Priority Blends - Sugar Bean approx 9ml

    I've given only approximate volumes - I'd have to measure them for accuracy. You're welcome to them - you've said WTB, is that right? What do you think they're worth?

    Regards,
    e_tech

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by e_tech View Post
    I do have six doublers if you are interested:
    Vapoureyes - Sir Herbert - approx 15-20ml
    Vapoureyes - Wolfgang - approx 15-20mls
    Vapoureyes - Semaphore - approx 15mls
    Vapoureyes - Oui Chocolat - approx 15ml
    The Steamery - RY4 - approx 20mls
    Druids Brew - Bread of Heaven 10ml - not a doubler, RTV.
    Priority Blends - Sugar Bean approx 9ml

    I've given only approximate volumes - I'd have to measure them for accuracy. You're welcome to them - you've said WTB, is that right? What do you think they're worth?

    Regards,
    e_tech
    Cheers for the offer looking more for fruity flavors as dont like tobbaco chocolate or coffee vapes
    funny gifs

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    701
    Alpine Cloud Co. from Vapoureyes.

    120ml Denali
    120ml Vinson
    120ml Kosciuszko

    These are RTV, not doublers.
    Let me know if you're keen.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsmd View Post
    Alpine Cloud Co. from Vapoureyes.

    120ml Denali
    120ml Vinson
    120ml Kosciuszko

    These are RTV, not doublers.
    Let me know if you're keen.
    Hi the denali and vinison sound alright roughtly how much were you wanting for them

    Just seen there $50 plus a bottle so probably out of my budget
    Last edited by DAWZZY; 08-06-17 at 06:52 PM.
    funny gifs

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    203
    Hi. I got 3 alpine 15ml doublers not mixed. Everest. Killamonjaro and Vinson. Make 30mls once mixed. $30 inc postage?

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    What volume are you looking for old chap?
    I can mix up just about anything and send it to you. Gratis of course
    Mouse1 likes this.


  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,901
    I have some Pineapple and Lime with a Menthol kick and some Cactus, Raspberry and Blackberry doublers if they interest you ?

    the Price? the inside story about The Kettering Incident !

    https://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/f...g-landing.html
    Last edited by 1ynne; 09-06-17 at 05:05 PM.
    MrGruffy likes this.


    Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Scag View Post
    Hi. I got 3 alpine 15ml doublers not mixed. Everest. Killamonjaro and Vinson. Make 30mls once mixed. $30 inc postage?
    Hi thanks for the offer think ill give the alpine juices a miss
    funny gifs

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    What volume are you looking for old chap?
    I can mix up just about anything and send it to you. Gratis of course
    Hi mrgruffy am trying to get some cheep back up juice as im going from fortnightly pay check to paycheck atm i like tropical fruit mixes creamy strawberry pritty much any thing fruity but dont like iced juices or menthold ones
    funny gifs

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:39 AM.