Like Tree18Likes
  • 10 Post By stylemessiah
  • 4 Post By Cat
  • 4 Post By stylemessiah

Thread: [PIF] 430 SS Temp control wire for free

AVF Regular

[PIF] 430 SS Temp control wire for free

A few weeks ago i ordered some 430 SS wire from the UK - Crazy Vapes / Vape Mesh Co

I was expecting 2 x 50m rolls of 430 SS, what i got (prolly because they ran out of 50m rolls) was:

4 x 25m rolls of SS 430
    1 x 10m roll of SS 430 (marked free)
    1 x 10m roll of Kanthal (marked free)

And so i only really ordered 50m for myself planning to give away a 50m roll to someone i knew

And with that im giving away the extra rolls, and anyone wanting some free 430 SS wire

Please, only people who use temp control need apply, thats what this wire is for, anyone thinking "its free SS wire" and doesnt use temp control and uses vw mode instead should know that unless theyre planning on using it on TC, they are better off using 316L....in other words dont just grab it because its free thanks...i will get super stabby.

You need a mod that supports editable TCR settings (and it needs to be set around 0.00138), you cannot use the default TCR-SS setting on a mod - this is usually for 316/317 SS.

Mods that do this:

DNA (TCR values should be in the format 0.001380/0.001550 on this mod - see below about adjusting for this wire)
    Yihi SX (TCR values maybe in the format 0.001380/0.001550 on this mod - see below about adjusting for this wire)
    Most recent Smok mods (TCR values are usually in the format 0.00138/0.00155 on this mod - see below about adjusting for this wire)
    Most recent Joyetech/Wismec mods (TCR values maybe in the format 138/155 on this mod - see below about adjusting for this wire)
    Eleaf Pico (because i was asked by someone this evening about it) (TCR values will be in the format 138/155 on this mod - see below about adjusting for this wire)

Up for grabs:

All gonies, sowwy folks

Gone:

1 x 25m Roll of 430 SS to Laurie9300
    1 x 25m Roll of 430 SS to Cat
    1 x 10m Roll of 430 SS (marked free) to Ducky

Edit/update - Adjusting For This Wire - Changes from default 430 SS TCR for this wire:

I tried the consensus and set my TCR and it was a lot cooler a vape than normal, after i found this thread:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads...-ss430.295345/

I set it initially to 155 and it was much closer to my normal vape. I will prolly fiddle a bit over the next few days. Just making you aware you may need to try different TCR values. 0.00155/155 is a good starting point if 0.00138/138 doesnt work for you
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 13-06-17 at 10:59 AM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I would really like it but it goes against my grain to accept something from someone who wouldn't accept something from me ;P Still looking forward to hearing of your experiences with it my fine furry friend
    Tom Drake, DogMan, disley and 1 others like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Can I put my hands up for the wires?

AVF Regular
    Super stabby. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    20 seconds too slow. All yours Cat

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I would really like it but it goes against my grain to accept something from someone who wouldn't accept something from me ;P Still looking forward to hearing of your experiences with it my fine furry friend
    Looks like you need to send me some postal details via PM Cat

Meanwhile, first thoughts/experience: Looks like ill need to fiddle with the TCR a bit, at 0.00138 its a bit cooler than my 316L vape, ive seen others mention the same thing online for this wire...155+ is suggested, i just tried 155 and it was far closer to my normal vape, its a smooth as, but ill play with it over the next day or so.

Sorry to everyone else
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Dayum son. That went quick. Id give it a go if you had a strand