Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: (FS) Smok H-Priv 220w TC Mod

AVF Regular

(FS) Smok H-Priv 220w TC Mod {SOLD}

{SOLD}

Okay so up for grabs is a mint condition Smok H-Priv Mod, which does both boring old variable wattage mode, and temperature control mode

Basic Details:

Product Details

Material: Zinc Alloy
    Mod: Temperature Control Mod,VV/VW Mod
    APV Mod Wattage Range: Over 200W
    APV Mod Wattage: 220W
    Adjustable voltage range: 0.35 - 8V
    Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600F, 100 - 315C
    Battery Form Factor: 18650
    Battery Quantity: 2pcs ( not included )
    Battery Cover Type: Magnetic
    510 Connector Type: Spring Loaded
    Atomizer Connector Diameter: 25mm
    Available Color: Black,Silver,White

Dimension and Weight

Product weight: 0.1900 kg
    Package weight: 0.3660 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 5.50 x 2.50 x 9.10 cm / 2.17 x 0.98 x 3.58 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 6.90 x 4.10 x 12.60 cm / 2.72 x 1.61 x 4.96 inches

Package Contents

Package Contents: 1 x H - Priv TC Box Mod ( 220W ), 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual

More Details here: H-Priv - SMOK® Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Wire and TC Support: VW/TC-Ni/Ti/SS(316L) in preset profiles, and manual TCR to accommodate every wire on the planet

Purchased: May 12th, and received on the 29th. I have literally fired it about 12 times.

Marks/Wear: Slight visible atty ring around the 510...no paint missing, but at the right angle you can see a ring... Not a mark anywhere on it otherwise

Why am i parting with it?:

It fires way quicker and with a more pronounced preheat function than i like and am used to on my beloved TreeBox, simple as that.
    This probably isnt an issue for nearly everyone else, but for me i know my ideal vape, and despite downgrading it to earlier firmware,
    i couldnt get it to fit my niche needs. And despite having sent an email to Smok to ask if they might consider reducing the instant fire, and
    make the preheat profiles closer to what earlier Smok mods are, i know that last time i emailed them i didnt hear from them for a month,
    so out the door it goes. Sad, another mod ruined by cloudz bro types who want instant fire and roomfuls of cloud...it is perfect in every other way.

Apart from the personal issues i have with its firmware, i love the feel and sturdiness of it, and the fire bar. and the battery cover (it will take some getting used to at first, but you'll appreciate that them batteries arent going anywhere)

I will also include the latest (v1.1.1) and 2nd latest (1.1.0) firmware on CD, currently it has the 2nd latest firmware (1.1.0) on it, which did slow down the aggressive fire a little, but not enough. Happy to flash it back to latest before sending.

If you dont do TC or if youre a high tc or wattage in vw mode vapor then you probably will not even care. but i vape low temp and unflavoured...

What it cost me: AUD$59.72 shipped via the slow boat from OS

What they retail for here, if you can find a black one: $85+ (plus postage)

What i'd like: AUD$50 Shipped snail mail, add on a reasonable amount if you want it like tomoz

Thats a depreciation rate of $0.81 cents for every time i fired it...

Would consider a trade for an interesting TCR capable mod, if you dont want to get stabbed, please do not try and offer me anything made by KangerTech or JoyeTech/Wismec. I will become especially stabby if you try and post an offer with anything that displays the word "Jaybo" on it. Homey dont play that, and i will not only stab you badly but remove one of your eyes with a jam spoon and replace it with a quails egg.

No lowballers, not excluding of course mature aged gentlemen

Note for newbies: Battery and mod safety - Yes it (and other 2 battery mods say) ever increasing mad numbers like 200w/220w.....The actual safe wattage with 2 really good high CDR batteries in ANY 2 battery capable mod is about 150w, do not buy this thinking you can vape at 220w. You can try it, and ill shake your hand...oh wait..ill shake your other hand...maybe ill just pat you on the knee. Any high wattage mod in the wrong hands and without proper battery safety can be dangerous. Its why i refer to over(wattage)hyped mods as hand cannons.

I would recommend the humble brown LG HG2 3000mah 18650 for this for most folks, the Sony VTC5/A for the more adventurous.

Battery Mooches Safe Battery thread and chart (bookmark it)
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 11-06-17 at 06:16 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Great sale Ad 👍

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Want to buy just for the great advertisement.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Great sale Ad

Totally agree, Jake 🤙🤙🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    You gotta have an edge...thought id dress it up, make it classy
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    I got an evic vtc mini you can have banged up but works at treat happy inscribe not designed by jaybo on it at my expense if you like.

:ducks: :runs: :exit_stage_right:

AVF Regular
    I will trade you for a Provari.

Didn't even break any rules so you can't stab me!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    I will trade you for a Provari.

Didn't even break any rules so you can't stab me!
    Would consider a trade for an interesting TCR capable mod

Please learn to read, being a tube using luddite and therefore a personage of questionable scholastic ability is no defense when ive specifically used plain english

If you continue to disrupt my very serious for sale thread, ill have no choice but to report you to the FatMan

On second thoughts he'd probably just post a pic of his flying rat in here...that bastidge has seen me derail enough of these that he'd feel it was warranted

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    ok... just for giggles.... what about a swap for a Wismec PREDATOR 228..... which works purrfectly.. now but as soon as style gets it will have alll the problems in da world as outlined BEWARE: Joyetech/Wismec Predator 228 - more 510 problems

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    You gotta have an edge...thought id dress it up, make it classy
    Really style, your sale ad does drone on a bit. When are you going to realise it's not all about you? You posted a semi reasonable description of the device but enoughs enough. Don't you ever get tired of reading your own posts?
    Deadonarrival likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast