Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: FS SXK Dober Brown Billet Box DNA60 (clone)

AVF Regular
    Considering they're under AUD$100 new . . . SXK BB Box 70W Mod Kit -$72.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Not sure if the convenience of local postage is worth price premium . . .

Just saying . . .
    Crisscross and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Considering they're under AUD$100 new . . . SXK BB Box 70W Mod Kit -$72.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Not sure if the convenience of local postage is worth price premium . . .

Just saying . . .
    There are a few versions - Just to confuse the issue.

the SXK chip in 70W (the gearbest one) and then Evolv DNA chips in 40 & 60. The ones with the evolv chip are much more expensive.
    steve.c, iamtezr and jeffing like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ahhh . . .sorry . . .my bad - getting damn chipsets confused !

Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways XX !
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    There are a few versions - Just to confuse the issue.

the SXK chip in 70W (the gearbest one) and then Evolv DNA chips in 40 & 60. The ones with the evolv chip are much more expensive.
    Thanks for clearing it up Crisscross. This comes with DNA60 evolv chip which is the latest "mini" chip from evolv I guess. Evolv chips are made in US as far as I know and so is the 40W DNA40 chipset. 70W sxk BB are not from evolv.

Been thinking a lot bout these Billet Boxes for sometime now, only thing thats really stopped me is that in pics, they seem huge!

possible to show some size comparison shots of other popular box mods perhaps .. such as a pico or something. I like my mods small and compact for outdoor use.

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Hey aesc, can you please go an introduce yourself into the New Vapers forum section, it'll help with all transactions and sales. The BB clone definitely looks to be a good buy!
    Thanks for the heads up gurishka! I clearly didn't read the rules close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffing View Post
    I'll lower the price to $165 inclusive of paypal and shipping. Cash + pickup $160. Cheers
    I would have taken it for $185 but $165 is even better - happy to take it off your hands.
    jeffing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZ-Andy View Post
    Been thinking a lot bout these Billet Boxes for sometime now, only thing thats really stopped me is that in pics, they seem huge!

possible to show some size comparison shots of other popular box mods perhaps .. such as a pico or something. I like my mods small and compact for outdoor use.
    Will try to take some pic but fyi sorting out payment and stuff with aesc atm. Generally size wise is definitely "taller" and "wider" than the pico but a tad thinner. Then again pico doesn't come with an enclosed tank. I'm trying to think of some common items we could relate to size wise...it's smaller than a pack of 25 ciggies pack, close to the size of a pack of card. Hope it helps.

After using the black BB for a few weeks I find that it'll take a longer time to change coils (I'm using nautilus bvc) and cleaning up, for me anyway, but once it's done and cleaned, it's pretty reliable on-the-go kit.
    OZ-Andy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZ-Andy View Post

Here you go. Didn't use the dober/brown BB as it is in the box. Note: just re-iterate this black BB is just for comparison, not listed for sell.

Last edited by jeffing; 28-06-17 at 01:54 AM.
    OZ-Andy, Tom Drake and rockmoose like this.

Thanks for the pics comparisons jeffing

You had me at "...close to the size of a pack of cards...." .. in the wishlist it goes!
    jeffing likes this.

Cheers jeffing, payment sent.

Thanks for the comparison pics too, love the size of the Therion.. until you put the atty on so should be perfect!
    jeffing likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast