Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: FS SXK Dober Brown Billet Box DNA60 (clone)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

(SOLD) FS SXK Dober Brown Billet Box DNA60 (clone)

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new here or any kind of forum in general.

I'm letting go of this discrete awesome little SXK Billet Box in dober/brown colour. I got a black SXK BB 70W which I have been using for the pass few weeks, like it so much so that I ordered this beige/brown (aka Dober) DNA60 version from 3fvape (SXK Billet Box REV4 Style 60W Beige Evolv DNA 60 All-in-One Mod Kit) and managed to get my hand on their first batch when the dober SXK BB DNA60 was up for sale few weeks back.

I just received this dober BB last week and tried it out over the weekend with my existing boro tank and drip tip from my black BB. After much deliberation, I've decided to let this Dober BB go as I'm planning to get the authentic (and engage in the F5 war!)...hope it's worth it. So the fund I got from selling this will partially fund the authentic. The quality of this SXK clone version is amazing and I wonder what it's like if I could manage to get the authentic. I have literally stopped using other tanks and mods after laying my hand on the black BB...maybe I've gotten the BBB (Billet Box Bug) and probably should start listing my other tanks and mods too...

Anyway before I lose track and keep whinging on with my life story, I'm selling this Dober SXK Billet Box (clone) with DNA60 evolv chip. I've only tried it out briefly over the weekend with my existing boro tank. Not taken it outdoor and no scratches or dings. Essentially the boro tank, drip tip, kanger rta and bridges that came with this dober BB have never been used. More pictures can be found here sxk billet box - Album on Imgur

=== revised ===

$170 (bank transfer/cash plus pickup in melbourne)
    with paypal (+$5)
    with postage (+$10)

=== sold ===
    Last edited by jeffing; 28-06-17 at 06:03 PM.
    MrGruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Is this for two items?
    jeffing likes this.

AVF Regular
    It's just for the dna 60 dober version i think Mr Gruffy. That's why it's that price. The sxk version brand new is 104-114aud (from what i can find).

The dober version on 3f is selling for $129usd or it converts to $170 aud at the moment.
    Last edited by gurishka; 15-06-17 at 10:03 AM.
    MrGruffy, iamtezr and jeffing like this.

AVF Regular

FS SXK Dober Brown Billet Box DNA60 (clone)

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Is this for two items?
    Wondering this myself as the SXK DNA60 version is $129USD at several places I've seen since released/on pre-order
    3fvape with shipping is ~$132.05USD
    The conversion rate from Paypal (give or take) for the total is about ~$169AUD New but on pre-order and will need to wait.

ETA: but if it's just for the 1 SXK BB DNA, the price isn't that far off rrp if you want it locally and want it now.
    Last edited by iamtezr; 15-06-17 at 10:08 AM.
    jeffing likes this.

AVF Regular
    haha! Hi Jeffing, I almost fell into the same trap as you. With so much strength I had to restrain my self from buying the dober brown whilst on pre-order (as I already had the black clone as well). Otherwise I would have ended up like you, selling it here on the forum.
    jeffing likes this.

Hiyah! Can't get to check the forum much when I'm at work.

This listing is just for the dober SXK BB clone. The black BB is just to show I have that one. You guys are pretty active and welcoming here!

I'm not sure what's the rule with selling price but is it allowed to change selling price here? I don't mind reducing another $10, I definitely paid more than AUD170 after conversion from 3fv. Like I said earlier, I'm not trying to make a profit by selling but rather to fund an authentic. Given I have paid full price in USD, I just thought it is a reasonable asking price given it's practically brand new. If you could pickup from Melbourne, I could reduce further $10...

To prevent further confusion, here is the revised asking price...

$170 (bank transfer/cash plus pickup in melbourne)
    with paypal (+$5)
    with postage (+$10)
    iamtezr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    haha! Hi Jeffing, I almost fell into the same trap as you. With so much strength I had to restrain my self from buying the dober brown whilst on pre-order (as I already had the black clone as well). Otherwise I would have ended up like you, selling it here on the forum.
    It's too late now, I'm in the BB Bug too deep to fully recover
    giruvian likes this.

Hi jeffing, I'll take it for $185 PayPal/shipped. I was ready to pull the trigger on an authentic Saturday night but just couldn't justify the price (+ shipping!) without knowing i'd love it.

I'll lower the price to $165 inclusive of paypal and shipping. Cash + pickup $160. Cheers

AVF Regular
    Hey aesc, can you please go an introduce yourself into the New Vapers forum section, it'll help with all transactions and sales. The BB clone definitely looks to be a good buy!
    jeffing likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast