AVF Regular

WTB: TC MOD, 18650s AND CLEAROMIZER TODAY

Looking to pick up a quick kit in Sydney (preferably near Liverpool) some time today.
    Brand new or used, don't mind.
    Prefer dual 18650 TC Mod and something along the lines of a uWell Crown V1.
    If I can't get my hands on one today I'll just delete post and order online.
    Thanks

AVF Regular
    Hey Mate i got cuboid(218650) - black and rx200s (318650) - red/black.
    Cuboid's paint job is not in great condition but works like a charm. I have been using it for quite a while now.
    Rx200s is in mint condition only 2 marks and both of them i got it when i bought it new.. i have always put silicon sleeves on and used it.
    Cuboid - $20 pick up(postage additional if you wish, but i live in Revesby so i think pick up should be good option for you)
    Rx200s - $40 pick up.
    Dont have any sub ohm tanks atm as i have moved to rebuilding and i prefer RDAs and RTAs. So didnt bother to get any.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey mate I've got a gpriv kit that comes with the baby beast. No coils for the baby beast but I have a crown 2 with coils I can chuck in for $85

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    Hey Mate i got cuboid(218650) - black and rx200s (318650) - red/black.
    Cuboid's paint job is not in great condition but works like a charm. I have been using it for quite a while now.
    Rx200s is in mint condition only 2 marks and both of them i got it when i bought it new.. i have always put silicon sleeves on and used it.
    Cuboid - $20 pick up(postage additional if you wish, but i live in Revesby so i think pick up should be good option for you)
    Rx200s - $40 pick up.
    Dont have any sub ohm tanks atm as i have moved to rebuilding and i prefer RDAs and RTAs. So didnt bother to get any.

Would love to grab one of those (was actually looking for a cuboid) but was hoping to get an entire kit, if I can get my hands on a clearomizer soon I'll definitely be interested. I'd ask if you had any RTAs you could let go as well but I've no patience for rebuilding anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate87 View Post
    Hey mate I've got a gpriv kit that comes with the baby beast. No coils for the baby beast but I have a crown 2 with coils I can chuck in for $85
    What area are you in?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chainsawttp View Post
    Would love to grab one of those (was actually looking for a cuboid) but was hoping to get an entire kit, if I can get my hands on a clearomizer soon I'll definitely be interested. I'd ask if you had any RTAs you could let go as well but I've no patience for rebuilding anymore.

What area are you in?
    Sure mate,
    Honestly i got crown v1, but i got it gift from danny76 so i can not pass it on yet and also i didnt try it yet.. lol
    I am waiting for the rba base for crown.
    If you were into rebuilding for i got some nice flavor chaser rtas like kayfun v5 clone or bachelor nano both are easy to build and wick, unfortunately you not into it.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I'm in Rosebery. A bit far from you though. Straight down m5. Did you want batteries too?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    Sure mate,
    Honestly i got crown v1, but i got it gift from danny76 so i can not pass it on yet and also i didnt try it yet.. lol
    I am waiting for the rba base for crown.
    If you were into rebuilding for i got some nice flavor chaser rtas like kayfun v5 clone or bachelor nano both are easy to build and wick, unfortunately you not into it.

Edit: PMed

Quote Originally Posted by Nate87 View Post
    I'm in Rosebery. A bit far from you though. Straight down m5. Did you want batteries too?
    That is a bit far to travel unless I'm desperate, but I'll keep it in mind for now.
    Last edited by chainsawttp; 19-06-17 at 05:02 PM.