Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By M***

Thread: FS/FT Ursa+ hybrid mech squonker

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    20

    FS/FT Ursa+ hybrid mech squonker

    Hi AVF

    This is re-hash of an old tread I had to abandon due to extended overseas trip. My apologies for not replying to PMs/posts earlier this year.

    Anyway, I have for sale/trade Pinoy made Ursa+ hybrid mech squonker/dripper (single 18650 as a squonker, double 18650 in series as a dripper). They are not produced anymore and been sold out everywhere long time ago. Spares are still available from Steel Punk (@steelpunkmods). I am chasing $150 inc. pp and snail mail.
    I am open to trades although I am mostly interested in coils to fit Kabuki and another Radius mod. But I am looking to re-ignite my G.A.S., so do hit me if you have something interesting
    Will post more pictures if there is any interest.

    JakeFloyd likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Would you be interested in a mirror polished triade with extra batt door ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by M*** View Post
    Hi AVF

    This is re-hash of an old tread I had to abandon due to extended overseas trip. My apologies for not replying to PMs/posts earlier this year.

    Anyway, I have for sale/trade Pinoy made Ursa+ hybrid mech squonker/dripper (single 18650 as a squonker, double 18650 in series as a dripper). They are not produced anymore and been sold out everywhere long time ago. Spares are still available from Steel Punk (@steelpunkmods). I am chasing $150 inc. pp and snail mail.
    I am open to trades although I am mostly interested in coils to fit Kabuki and another Radius mod. But I am looking to re-ignite my G.A.S., so do hit me if you have something interesting
    Will post more pictures if there is any interest.

    Hi mate , hows the condition out 10 ?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    Would you be interested in a mirror polished triade with extra batt door ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A bit too bulky for me, sorry. And I am pretty much never north of 20 watts anyway, so dna200 will be wasted on me

  6. #6
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Hi mate , hows the condition out 10 ?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Pics/ Taken before I put it in the drawer 8 months ago.

    Pics/ Taken just now.

    Lets call it 8/10 (it's been used and needs another polish). Other than that, no nicks, dings, everything works, it is a mech after all

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:00 PM.