Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Vape desk clearance.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    I am Glad you like it Staceman
    Enjoy..

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Man... at 75w, I get a satisfying lungful in about half a second, comparable to around a three second hit on the moonshot. From saturated coil and wicks, I can hit it about a dozen times (in half second bursts) before dripping again. This is the bees knees for a solid vape experience.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just a shout out for VLK505 here, my Wraith and Wasp Nano arrived today, along with a few side organised extras he was gracious enough to indulge me in to pad out the parcel.

Above and beyond is all I can really say with how it all turned out, extremely happy. Took a while to get here, mostly due to those extras which he grabbed for me causing all manner of problems in getting them into the parcel.

Thanks again sir.

Stu.

(Me is getting headspins off some of this stuff. )

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Just a shout out for VLK505 here, my Wraith and Wasp Nano arrived today, along with a few side organised extras he was gracious enough to indulge me in to pad out the parcel.

Above and beyond is all I can really say with how it all turned out, extremely happy. Took a while to get here, mostly due to those extras which he grabbed for me causing all manner of problems in getting them into the parcel.

Thanks again sir.

Stu.

(Me is getting headspins off some of this stuff. )
    My pleasure Stu,
    I am glad that whatever it took to send you everything, it was worth it.

And yea, probably the headspins would be from the look of the coil i left for you in the atty.. lol

1ynne, Danny76, emu and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    My pleasure Stu,
    I am glad that whatever it took to send you everything, it was worth it.

And yea, probably the headspins would be from the look of the coil i left for you in the atty.. lol

Actually no...

That bourbon type liquid (steamer's reserve), wow. Just frikkin wow. Topped it up with nic and VG/PG and it works out of the bottle. That I'm tooting it hard enough to cause a fog warning and it's keeping up with that without also killing the coil and wick and the taste, astonishing.

I intended that one to be what I put in my tiny traveller, as a nice flavourful tooter but I don't know if I can manage to keep away from it...

Almost want to shove it in the Wraith, but I know if I do that planes will have problems landing at the airport and it'll be gone in a day or three.

Thanks again,

Stu.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234