Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FS snowwolf 200 plus

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21

    FS snowwolf 200 plus

    Hi all up for sale is my snowwolf barely used has couple atty swirls other than that great condition asking $60 plus postage
    Cheers Jono





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave L and monts_mys like this.

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW
    Posts
    50
    Hi Jono.
    I love the look of that!
    I'll buy it thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave L and Jono83 like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Vape Vixen View Post
    Hi Jono.
    I love the look of that!
    I'll buy it thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is very nice looking pm in coming



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Jono.
    Payment made.
    I'll pm my deets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Vape Vixen View Post
    Thanks Jono.
    Payment made.
    I'll pm my deets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey vape vixen did you get my pm's ? Been trying to reach you think there's a prob with your PayPal ?
    Cheers Jono


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Does anyone know vape vixon been trying to pm her but not getting any replies


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    Does anyone know vape vixon been trying to pm her but not getting any replies


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vixian is usullay relliable- probs just having a crazy weekend

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Jono83 likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

  8. #8
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW
    Posts
    50
    Hi Jono,
    I'm so sorry.
    You are right. The money hasn't come out of my PayPal account or bank. I remember doing it so maybe I was distracted halfway through. Weird! Sorry I'll sort it now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jono83 likes this.

  9. #9
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW
    Posts
    50

    When I tried again - this happened?
    Have you blocked me- is there such a thing? Sorry for the inconvenience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Vape Vixen View Post
    Hi Jono,
    I'm so sorry.
    You are right. The money hasn't come out of my PayPal account or bank. I remember doing it so maybe I was distracted halfway through. Weird! Sorry I'll sort it now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:21 PM.