Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nothingexpert
  • 1 Post By Plucka

Thread: WTB Flave RDA

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

WTB Flave RDA

Long shot and I don't usually go in for WTB ads, but thought I'd see if anyone has either a genuine or clone Flave they would part with, before I pull the pin on a FT order.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    JakeFloyd likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    Long shot and I don't usually go in for WTB ads, but thought I'd see if anyone has either a genuine or clone Flave they would part with, before I pull the pin on a FT order.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    I recently received the FT version and it is the only atty I use now. Best single coil rda, (or any rda) I've had. I know everyone's taste is different but I don't think you'll be disappointed and you dont need to shell out for an original. The quality of the FT version is excellent. (IMO)
    Not parting with mine anytime soon.
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter...
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plucka View Post
    I recently received the FT version and it is the only atty I use now. Best single coil rda, (or any rda) I've had. I know everyone's taste is different but I don't think you'll be disappointed and you dont need to shell out for an original. The quality of the FT version is excellent. (IMO)
    Not parting with mine anytime soon.
    Cheers. I'll give the clone a try first. I might buy the original but its pricey at 90 Euros.