Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: FS stealth RDA / Mod package

AVF Regular

FS stealth RDA / Mod package

Good morning AVF!
    Parting with this little stealth combo, a match made in heaven. A Target Mini mod with Wasp Nano RDA. All working 100%, a few signs of normal use on the mod, but only really on the very bottom from putting down on table. This combo and a bottle of juice and your set for discreet dripping. Boxes and manuals etc all included.
    $35 delivered to your door.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interested. Just need to do a bit of research.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    bakersdozen likes this.

AVF Regular
    Research is proving to be difficult with my network's limited signal strength in my current location. Plus I think the guys here will be more helpful than any retailer information or reviews. I like the idea of having something other than my kbox75 to leave the house with, but can I please get some advice from peeps as to whether this atty would be suitable for me? I'm looking to get something for flavour testing and this purchase would be my first step away from BFOCC factory made replacement coils, so I need something not too tricky I reckon. So far I've read that this has a large deck with a single coil, allowing for larger wire, but not so good with smaller guage. Considering I already have a packet of Steam shark or something or other (looked like barbed wire at first lol) at home that HC slipped into a delivery, I'm thinking this may well be what I am wanting.

AVF Regular
    Being single coil, it's super easy to build on and tweak to your liking. Easily rewick and swap out to change flavours when needed. Big deck really helps here, not sure exactly what coils you have, but I can throw in some too.

steve.c and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    You just need to get your wicking right mate and that's not too hard to master. Just build appropriately sized coils and keep your ohms at a good level for the mod and you'll be sweet!
    Sublime likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    Being single coil, it's super easy to build on and tweak to your liking. Easily rewick and swap out to change flavours when needed. Big deck really helps here, not sure exactly what coils you have, but I can throw in some too.

This is what I was thinking, but what would I know? That's kind of you too to throw in some coils to get me started. I'm extremely tempted to say what the hay, as I feel this will be good for me. But I'll just wait for someone else's two cents, if that's ok. Plus my phone needs a quick charge.

AVF Regular
    Where are you located Sublime? Are you interested in coming to the Vic meet and greet? I'm happy to run through basics with you. (if we can get numbers)

AVF Regular
    Oh, just remember this is an RDA. A dripper. You need to take a bottle of liquid with you when out.
    steve.c and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    Forgot to mention the Wasp Nano also comes with a squonk pin.

gurishka, Jono83 and Sublime like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Where are you located Sublime? Are you interested in coming to the Vic meet and greet? I'm happy to run through basics with you. (if we can get numbers)
    Mansfield. I've been in conversation with Doc regarding the shindig. Very interested, depending on location.

gurishka likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast