Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WTB - Dicodes Dani V2/V3 Extension Cap(s)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by _just_get_it_done_ View Post
    Is that asking for too much?

Haven’t sold any vape gear before. This is a first. Someone wanting something I have!! Lol
    Well, XX's link from Ukecigstore is definately the go for the single extension at $13.12AUD + shipping.

Compare that to the same one at Creme de Vape which comes in at a whopping $27.80AUD + shipping.

Unfortunately Ukecigstore doesn't sell the double so I'd be looking at paying an overpriced $30.33 + shipping from Creme de Vape for the double. The shipping would tip the scales to cross the $40AUD all up I'd assume.

So you're in the ballpark of what it would cost to buy new.

If you can guarantee it's unused and still happy to part with it given Mallee's comment above, I'd be happy to do $40 even!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamondo View Post
    Well, XX's link from Ukecigstore is definately the go for the single extension at $13.12AUD + shipping.

Compare that to the same one at Creme de Vape which comes in at a whopping $27.80AUD + shipping.

Unfortunately Ukecigstore doesn't sell the double so I'd be looking at paying an overpriced $30.33 + shipping from Creme de Vape for the double. The shipping would tip the scales to cross the $40AUD all up I'd assume.

So you're in the ballpark of what it would cost to buy new.

If you can guarantee it's unused and still happy to part with it given Mallee's comment above, I'd be happy to do $40 even!
    Are you thinking $40 plus or including shipping?

I will sleep on it if you donít mind. Iíve been meaning to try the Dani in the 18650 mod but havenít gotten around to finding a SS tank with a TC build to pair it with

You got me all curious now after reminding me that I had it haha

AVF Regular
    Canít guarantee it will be unused by tomorrow morning 🤣
    Dogamondo likes this.

Are you thinking $40 plus or including shipping?

I will sleep on it if you don’t mind. I’ve been meaning to try the Dani in the 18650 mod but haven’t gotten around to finding a SS tank with a TC build to pair it with

You got me all curious now after reminding me that I had it haha
    I reckon you should hang onto it actually mate.

You might try it out and find you don't mind the mod being a little taller for the massive battery life it gives. I've been running my 18650 Dani @ 19W for 2 days straight with the Nautilus 2 @ 0.7ohms.

Plus what Mallee said is true if you ever decide to put the whole kit up for sale down the track.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamondo View Post
    I reckon you should hang onto it actually mate.

You might try it out and find you don't mind the mod being a little taller for the massive battery life it gives. I've been running my 18650 Dani @ 19W for 2 days straight with the Nautilus 2 @ 0.7ohms.

Plus what Mallee said is true if you ever decide to put the whole kit up for sale down the track.
    Thanks for the thought D. I have a mate going to Boston in a few weeks and coming back end of October. If you find a shop in the US with free shipping and are happy to wait, you can ship it to where his staying and I can ask him to bring it back for you. He doesn't vape and is trustworthy. Won't know what to do with it anyway

Happy to cover half the postage to you from Canberra
    Dogamondo likes this.

Thanks for the thought D. I have a mate going to Boston in a few weeks and coming back end of October. If you find a shop in the US with free shipping and are happy to wait, you can ship it to where his staying and I can ask him to bring it back for you. He doesn't vape and is trustworthy. Won't know what to do with it anyway

Happy to cover half the postage to you from Canberra
    Thanks for the offer mate! Will leave this thread up in the meantime and see if there are any more bites before I venture offshore on my 18650 extension quest!

I've ordered the single extension from UKEcigStore - Thanks XX - came to $36 including shipping.

Still on the lookout for a double extension

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I bought a couple of these for mine. They are 22mm

https://www.ukecigstore.com/dicodes-...nsion-cap.html
    XX, you don't happen to have the Dani Extreme V1 do you?
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes I think mine are v1 i have two of these

https://www.ukecigstore.com/dicodes-...treme-mod.html
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Yes I think mine are v1 i have two of these

https://www.ukecigstore.com/dicodes-...treme-mod.html
    I was a little too enthusiastic and didn't bother looking at the picture or reading the description!

My one arrived yesterday and when I went to pop it on I was like hmmm, it's the exact same size as the standard end cap, how does this work?

After a bit of Googling it turns out they changed the design in the V2 and V3 so the extension caps are quite a bit longer. Looks like UKEcigStore only does the older Dicodes stuff.

The price did seem particularly amazing compared to what Creme de Vape were asking!

Oh well, if I lose my standard end cap I'm now backed up!
    Crisscross likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12