Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: {FS} 2x Wotofo Serpent SMM RTA's

  1. #11
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Victor Hbr Sth Aust
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    hahahaha for once you had no reply. I had you gob smacked!
    Oh Jizzwiper, your way out of your league. LOL
    stylemessiah, iamtezr, emu and 1 others like this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

  2. #12
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    66
    I'll swap ya for the Hadlay clone, Semi?? Hahhaha!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    hahahaha for once you had no reply. I had you gob smacked!
    No, its more that sometimes you just have to know when to pull out

    If only Trump senior had used the same logic...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Central Victoria
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    No, its more that sometimes you just have to know when to pull out

    If only Trump senior had used the same logic...
    Darwin's theory of evolution disproven right there.

  5. #15
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    darwin's theory of evolution disproven right there.


  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    4,376
    Lets hope you behave yourself tonight Mr Mopper....last night was a train wreck

    It's time to play the music
    It's time to light the lights
    It's time to meet Mr Mopper on the Mopper Show tonight

    It's time to put on makeup
    It's time to dress up right
    It's time to raise the curtains on the Mopper Show tonight

    Why do we always come here
    I guess we'll never know
    It's like a kind of torture
    To have to watch the show
    Seminewvaper75 likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

  7. #17
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    750
    Hahahaha... I was going to put up a gif of that girl who lets go in the spa but thought that would constitute as adult content.

    to be honest I did think delvene delany was dead. turns out I was wrong and guessed the wrong hostess hahahahahha

    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Lets hope you behave yourself tonight Mr Mopper....last night was a train wreck

    It's time to play the music
    It's time to light the lights
    It's time to meet Mr Mopper on the Mopper Show tonight

    It's time to put on makeup
    It's time to dress up right
    It's time to raise the curtains on the Mopper Show tonight

    Why do we always come here
    I guess we'll never know
    It's like a kind of torture
    To have to watch the show
    stylemessiah likes this.


  8. #18
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Darlinghurst, Sydney
    Posts
    4,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Hahahaha... I was going to put up a gif of that girl who lets go in the spa but thought that would constitute as adult content.

    to be honest I did think delvene delany was dead. turns out I was wrong and guessed the wrong hostess hahahahahha
    You chose well not to post it, but you still spelled it out...so...half a point (rising questioning inflection in voice)

    As for Delvene, always google before you post about a national treasure...always
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

  9. #19
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    You chose well not to post it, but you still spelled it out...so...half a point (rising questioning inflection in voice)

    As for Delvene, always google before you post about a national treasure...always
    Of course, I preferred Delvene over Adrianna. I would have been bummed. She was well stacked.


  10. #20
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Just outside Melbourne
    Posts
    2,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Of course, I preferred Delvene over Adrianna. I would have been bummed. She was well stacked.
    Blasphemy. Adriana was *the* fashion idol of my youth. I wanted to be her. So Bad. Why are you doing this to me Mr Mopper? Why?
    stylemessiah, rockmoose and emu like this.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:04 PM.