Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: FS: Therion DNA 166 Black

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by monts_mys View Post
    Yeah dude, totally. They're awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are awesome! hahahaha... Hence the hefty price for them. You can't go wrong with DNA chips, they're pretty solid along with the provapes (defunct), Dicodes, VO and Yihi. Hence the reason why the DNA chips are basically in a lot of mods - even in the high end mods. If you are after a good reliable chip you can't go wrong with a DNA.

That's why I'm in no rush to sell this. The mod will sell - only because of the chipset alone and the therion's reliability. You could possibly get one cheap but it won't be in the same condition as this one.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    They are awesome! hahahaha... Hence the hefty price for them. You can't go wrong with DNA chips, they're pretty solid along with the provapes (defunct), Dicodes, VO and Yihi. Hence the reason why the DNA chips are basically in a lot of mods - even in the high end mods. If you are after a good reliable chip you can't go wrong with a DNA.

That's why I'm in no rush to sell this. The mod will sell - only because of the chipset alone and the therion's reliability. You could possibly get one cheap but it won't be in the same condition as this one.
    One cheap?..... mate for an extra 30 bucks you can get a brand new one with full warranty

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
    One cheap?..... mate for an extra 30 bucks you can get a brand new one with full warranty

Read again David L. I didn't say mine was cheap.
    Dave L likes this.

AVF Regular
    Have gotten 3 Lost Vape products - only 1 was defective. I'd say that their build quality is outstanding but given the popularity of their mods and the quantity manufactured, a few lemons will probably slip through QC.

1. Lost Vape Efusion - sold
    2. Lost Vape Therion 166 - sold
    3. Lost Vape Drone BF - leaked somewhere inside the mod but got it replaced (had to wait a month). Happy with the replacement, it's my daily driver nowadays.
    Misohoni, Dave L, Danny76 and 3 others like this.

Hi Seminewvaper75,

Is this item still available?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ_Sakura View Post
    Hi Seminewvaper75,

Is this item still available?
    Yes it is.

Is $145 the lowest you can do? I would really love to get this for hubby as we are celebrating our one year vaperversary. Apparently these are really good mods but expensive too. Is there anything you can do for me?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ_Sakura View Post
    Is $145 the lowest you can do? I would really love to get this for hubby as we are celebrating our one year vaperversary. Apparently these are really good mods but expensive too. Is there anything you can do for me?
    Ahh thats ideally what I want and to be honest you are a new member so sometimes its hard for me to gauge whether your serious about buying it. No offence intended.

If you promise to pay promptly via paypal i'll see what I can do.

Oh I definitely have the cash - so yeah I can pay you once we get an agreement.

AVF Regular
    Ok just read your intro. Hmmm... ok seems like this is for your hubby yeah, who will probably take care of it.

Just to be up front. This is a good quality hefty mod. So it aint nice in your pocket. Also besides what other people have been aluding to in this thread, this is a solid reliable mod.

Also as it was only purchased in July so this item is still under warranty. If you need the receipt let me know and i will send it to you bar my personal details.

I think $145 delivered is a good price. I shop a lot and waste my money a lot on hardware so 42% depreciation is pretty good particularly in its current condition.

As this is something special, i'll do it for $130 delivered by snail mail inc tracking. Plus i will throw in 2x sony vtc 5 batteries which have been paired and married to this device since purchase.

All i ask is you pay the $5 paypal fee.

So all up inc batteries and postage you can have it for $135.

Its only $10 more than what jono was offering and you get a practically new mod with warranty plus batteries. I'm sure your hubby will love it - if he doesnt you can always sell it to jono for the price he wanted.

This is a pretty reasonable deal.

Dave L and MJ_Sakura like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast