Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: FS Nautilus Tank and coils, Beyond Vape Silo with spares glass, Vika Fantasy Lite

AVF Regular

FS Nautilus Tank and coils, Beyond Vape Silo with spares glass, Vika Fantasy Lite

Cleaning out much loved but now unused MTL style tanks and goodies

Ceravape Hygea Tank CERAVAPE HYGEIA V2 Ceramic Coil Adjustable Airflow Tank and 4 coils Consumables & Spares :: CERAVAPE HYGEIA CVTANK NANO CERAMIC Dual Replaceable Coil ( 5 x pack ) - the ceramic coils can be rebuilt and dry burnt - and last for a long time - however really only works well at the 10-13watt range of vaping -
    and spare glass tank
    $20 postedgifted

Original UD Bellus - 2 tanks -one unused with all spares https://www.vapingmad.com.au/product/bellus-rta-by-ud/ -
    both tanks $20 plus postage lonely petunias in an onion patch

Aspire Coils
    4 pack of 5 Aspire Triton Mini clapton coils 1.8ohm - paid $19 a box so say $11 = $44 plus postage
    4packs of 5 Aspire Triton Mini kanthal coils 1.2ohm - paid $19 a box so say $11 = $44 plus postage
    gifted
    want the lot ? make me an offer ! all offers considered

Authentic Vika Fantasy Lite bought from Monts - (FS) Bundles: mods/tanks - as Monts said the plastic cap has been scratched and annoys me too ! it is authentic - https://www.vikacig.com/fantasy with a lifetime warranty and - $4 replacement cap is available - https://www.vikacig.com/product-page...tasy-lite-tank however will add 2 Vika Fantasy clones as the glass tank section of the Vika Fantasy clone does fit

$25 posted Sold to CrissCross

Authentic Oumier Wasp Nano RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - white or black - comes with additional BF pin - I accidentally bought two !

$10 plus postage SOLD to Semi New Vaper

Authentic Aspire Nautilus tank with Nautilus Steel Hollow Replacement Tank Sleeve - Full Sized -
    plus clone full sized nautilus styled tank with steel hollow tank sleeve and with 2 space glass tanks and spare black silicon bottom gaskets

$25.00 plus postage Sold to MrGruffy
    3 packs of 5 Aspire Natulilus BVC 1.8ohm coils - paid about $16 a box - so say $10 a box = $30 - sold to MrGruffy

Beyond Vape Silo tank with 1 spare glass tank and and spare black silicon bottom gaskets -
    $15 plus postage or free with the 8 packs of Aspire coils listed below ! sold to Convert

CERAVAPE NAUTILUS CERAMIC Dual Replaceable Coil - 8 coils can be rebuilt and dry burned Consumables & Spares :: CERAVAPE NAUTILUS CERAMIC Dual Replaceable Coil ( 5 x pack ) -

$10 plus postage sent to Convert

ohhhhhhhhhh and at the bottom of the drawer that I want to clean out I spy with my little eye - the infamous V V T F - rba head for rebuilding Nautilus coils ! - previous discussed here Vvtf kabuki rba deck nautilus rba deck v2 and recently piffed and successfully rebuilt by a new vaper - whose name escapes me right now - so apparently they are doable - but for me, life seems to short to spend the time and effort ! ** Lynne bows down to acknowledge the wisdom of CrissCross on this matter ** - I have 3 of these lil beauties - up for a challenge - just pay postage and they can be yours ! Challenge has been accepted by GTAdmin - who will post his processing of afore mentioned lil bits of magic
    Last edited by Fatman; 17-09-17 at 09:56 PM. Reason: closing thread as requested

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Good morning Lynne

could I please have the vika fantasy lite.

Ps Do not include the nautilus RBA. hahahahaha
    steve.c, DocM, 1ynne and 1 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    I reckon MrGruffy was looking for a nauti?
    steve.c, DocM and 1ynne like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    You can indeed XX and I just found another Vika clone so you can have the three of the ! pm incoming
    gtadmin, Crisscross and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    You can indeed XX and I just found another Vika clone so you can have the three of the ! pm incoming
    wonderful. Payment made.
    DocM likes this.

Super Moderator
    Are the RBAs V1 or V2 1ynne? If V2, I'm up for the challenge ... it'll keep me off the streets
    giruvian, DocM, iamtezr and 1 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    and payment received - thank you very much XX- will post today
    Last edited by 1ynne; 15-09-17 at 01:41 PM.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Are the RBAs V1 or V2 1ynne? If V2, I'm up for the challenge ... it'll keep me off the streets
    V2 Gt - there are 3 complete sets .. and one set that has lost the lil itty bitty screw - you could print one
    gtadmin and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    V2 Gt - there are 3 complete sets .. and one set that has lost the lil itty bitty screw - you could print one
    OMG I can't watch.

bwahahahahaha
    gtadmin, DocM, 1ynne and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    OMG I can't watch.

bwahahahahaha
    Sold 1ynne ... I'll fix you up when I get home

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Crisscross, DocM and 1ynne like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast