Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: WTB... Goon(s)

AVF Regular

WTB... Goon(s)

Hey all.

I recently bought a bundle of goodies from Dave L. It seems the vape gods were watching over me as I decided the order in which I tried everything... because each item struck me as a little better than the last.

The Tsunami blew my mind... but then, last night, I wrapped a couple of 7 wrap twisted coils and dropped them into the Goon.

Oh man... it was love at first vape.

I dropped the Tsunami back on my mod... and it paled by comparison.

Admittedly, I have a different build on that one... so I need to do some 7 wrap twisted coils and drop them into the Tsunami for a fair comparison... but I love everything about the Goon.

As such... I'm just reaching out my feelers to see if anybody has a spare Goon or Goons lying around that they'd care to part with, for reasonable compensation?

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Dave L likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Glad u liked it mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I have a genuine brass, a 1:1ish copper clone and two shoddy but workable and similar SS clones. I'll be home tonight so I can work out details this weekend.
    staceman101 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    You need to do yourself a favour and get a genuine one. That black one was mine before I sold it to Dave, along with a genuine brass Goon. I still have 2 SS and 1 black Goon 24mm I won't part with, but the clone is actually garbage compared to a legit one lol

I'm glad you like it, but the real thing is way better!
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Goon is good but tsunami/Kennedy shit all over goon imo , that airflow cannot be beaten. Try a different build

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    gurishka and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Agreed, but for what I think is 10% better flavour, the risk of leaking is much higher, also more condensation around your mod, but each to their own

Edit: I also could have recommended better RDAs but the OP was specific to the Goon. Pants down best RDA for me right now is the CSMNT...
    Last edited by Whisp; 23-09-17 at 01:01 AM.
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisp View Post
    Agreed, but for what I think is 10% better flavour, the risk of leaking is much higher, also more condensation around your mod, but each to their own

Edit: I also could have recommended better RDAs but the OP was specific to the Goon. Pants down best RDA for me right now is the CSMNT...
    Well depends how its used , kennedy is great for pulling the cap off and painting wick and coils. They both squonk well without leaking but dripping straight down through the tip yeah they leak. I found the best way to drip a tsunami is just use a dropper and stick it down directly in the center between the posts. Agreed csmnt is a beast

staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Well depends how its used , kennedy is great for pulling the cap off and painting wick and coils. They both squonk well without leaking but dripping straight down through the tip yeah they leak. I found the best way to drip a tsunami is just use a dropper and stick it down directly in the center between the posts. Agreed csmnt is a beast

I have the same 7 wrap twisted build on both the goon (clone) and tsunami now. Both are beasts.
    For some reason, the airflow of the goon (clone) appeals to me more... but I adore the deep juice well on the tsunami.

Gandalf likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    I have a genuine brass, a 1:1ish copper clone and two shoddy but workable and similar SS clones. I'll be home tonight so I can work out details this weekend.
    Much appreciated.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Much appreciated.

Was crook most of the weekend and back at work Mon Tues so I'lll post stuff up during the week. sorry for the delay.
    staceman101 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast