Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imported_linthart

Thread: Looking for an Alien and/or Predator Board

Looking for an Alien and/or Predator Board

Hey guys,

Bit of a strange request but after a series of bad luck I had an idea that might fix it - new boards from trashed mods

I bought a new Smok Alien from another board member a while back and after a short time the board blew while charging (you can literally smell the short circuit). With a return to fastech not being an option I bought a predator. My RTA can leak through the centre pin (changeable deck) and it ended up killing two of them.

I really do try and treat my gear with the best of care but I guess sometimes luck runs out.

So I have an Alien and a Predator in perfect condition except and after waiting months for something better to come along, Iíve just not found anything I like.

So...

Does anyone have an Alien that works but perhaps otherwise in such poor condition they canít stand it anymore? Or perhaps you had a Predator where the 510 came out?

In a perfect world I could fix both but one would be an immense help as my old VTC mini has been on its last legs for the longest time and barely fires anymore even with fresh batts.

My brother is very handy with a soldering iron and I think he could resurrect them.

Located in Melbourne.

Thanks for looking,

Lint

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, just wondering why you were charging your batteries in the mod?

Also, just be aware that you need to put your location in your profile info. Not in the post. I'm sure Fatman or GTadmin will point it out too..
    Last edited by gurishka; 02-10-17 at 12:27 AM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have an alien that's pretty rough looking but still works $30 plus postage it's yours let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    I have an alien that's pretty rough looking but still works $30 plus postage it's yours let me know

Hey Jono, thatís a solid offer thank you Where is postage from?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Tullamarine 3043

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Hey mate, just wondering why you were charging your batteries in the mod?

Also, just be aware that you need to put your location in your profile info. Not in the post. I'm sure Fatman or GTadmin will point it out too..
    Hey Gurishka, Iíve updated my location thank you for the heads up. As much as I try to charge my batts externally, sometimes internally is just the only option when in a pinch
    gurishka likes this.

Hey guys, thanks to Jono83 my Alien lives again! Iím still looking for a board for my beloved predator if anyone can help out