Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Massive Sale - RDA's, Mech Mods, Regulated Mods, Tube Mods, Parallel Mech Mods

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Hmm. Now I'm concerned that I may have trust issues...

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Trust issues? What do you mean?

If you're worried that I won't fill my postage commitment or keep my word you can ask another member on the forum ( Nothingexpert ) to whom I sold a ohmslice a while back. He received it without a hitch.
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, you might as well as post pictures up of all the items, it'll cut down on all the legwork of people asking for photos etc, and it'll help the sale a whole lot more.
    giruvian, DocM and monts_mys like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackDay View Post
    If you're worried that I won't fill my postage commitment or keep my word you can ask another member on the forum ( Nothingexpert ) to whom I sold a ohmslice a while back. He received it without a hitch.
    Give me the details when you've set it up. Not your fault that I'm misanthropic and don't trust members of my species. Each time things go right, I get a little better...

DocM, 1ynne and Mouse1 like this.

Give me the details when you've set it up. Not your fault that I'm misanthropic and don't trust members of my species. Each time things go right, I get a little better...

No worries mate. I've set up my Paypal account but I have to wait a short period of time while they transfer a few cents into my account so I can verify that it is my actual bank account. I'll send you my Paypal info tomorrow once it has all gone through.
    staceman101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Hey mate, you might as well as post pictures up of all the items, it'll cut down on all the legwork of people asking for photos etc, and it'll help the sale a whole lot more.
    I was considering that but there's just so many photos to take man. It will help the sales like you said though, so I'll start taking some pictures tonight.
    gurishka and monts_mys like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackDay View Post
    I was considering that but there's just so many photos to take man. It will help the sales like you said though, so I'll start taking some pictures tonight.
    The question that is on everyone's lips, no doubt... why do you have so many brand new, unused units up for grabs?
    Also... you've posted five times since you joined... four have been to move goods.
    Do you operate a vape shop or something? Did you rob one...?
    I'm still keen for the RX... but my curiosity is killing me.

DocM, jobics, helixx and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    The question that is on everyone's lips, no doubt... why do you have so many brand new, unused units up for grabs?
    Also... you've posted five times since you joined... four have been to move goods.

Plus one Staceman101.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Spontaneous buys mate. I had planned to use them in the future but after diving into mechs I'll never go back to regulated. As for the low post count, I only really post on a forum called Vaping Tech Talk which has a predominantly American user base, which means I can't exactly sell any of my gear on there. Hence why I come to AVF instead. Don't be put off by my post count. I'm an honest and reliable guy and will always come through once a deal has been made and will ship within 24 hours. Nah, I don't own a vape shop.
    monts_mys and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate wondering if you could post a few pics of the recoil rda? peaked my interest with that one

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast