Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: WTB - Vika Fantasy Clones

AVF Regular

WTB - Vika Fantasy Clones

Would prefer Silver but black is OK too.
    Hoping someone has a few to spare.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    LOL. I gave a couple away to GT and I am keeping the rest. The snp tubes also work on the kabuki's so thats another option.

GT found these for me when I mentioned it. Its a minimum order of 5 and I didn't want that many.

$15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver
    AllyP likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    LOL. I gave a couple away to GT and I am keeping the rest. The snp tubes also work on the kabuki's so thats another option.

GT found these for me when I mentioned it. Its a minimum order of 5 and I didn't want that many.

$15.55-$11.70 Fantasy Style 1.6ohm 3ml Five Pwans Version Sub Ohm Atomizer - Silver
    Its funny - I have given away lots of them too because they are so great - I had been buying snp tubes as I could afford them to stock pile, not imagining the Vika Clone would become unavailable! Its sad that the Authentic Vika isnt as good as the clone - I would be happy to buy them if they worked
    Just tried that link and once they are in your cart they go up to $15. 55 each - hope they are still there next payday
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Wow i must have a couple of the last ones from ft. But one has to go to my old man as a spare now as this is his go to tank.

The other i think i will now hold onto just in case i ever decide i want to go mtl. Shame this is. It cant be to lack of sales surely.

If it wasn't for xx inargural bingo draw i would not have gotten to try this tank nor passed many of em on to new vapers.

Rip vika clone you have been a loyal servant of my i want to try vaping for the first time tank.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Crisscross and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Wow i must have a couple of the last ones from ft. But one has to go to my old man as a spare now as this is his go to tank.

The other i think i will now hold onto just in case i ever decide i want to go mtl. Shame this is. It cant be to lack of sales surely.

If it wasn't for xx inargural bingo draw i would not have gotten to try this tank nor passed many of em on to new vapers.

Rip vika clone you have been a loyal servant of my i want to try vaping for the first time tank.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    LOL i did manage to spread them around the place.
    AllyP and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Ally those tank at hotecig look closer to the genuine than the clones we have from FT. They have a flathead screw for the air flow. So i dunno abiut their performance.
    AllyP and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Ally those tank at hotecig look closer to the genuine than the clones we have from FT. They have a flathead screw for the air flow. So i dunno abiut their performance.
    Ah - interesting will have to give it some thought - cant do a order for nearly two weeks anyway.
    If they are closer to the genuine that is a concern - especially having to buy five of them as a minimum order.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    I feel like I might have a couple but they are black. I'll see what I can find.
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep, I have two black ones if you'd like them? They were from FT, the ones that you guys all recommended.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 16-11-17 at 09:41 PM.
    DogMan and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Yep, I have two black ones if you'd like them? They were from FT, the ones that you guys all recommended.
    Ohh yes please Ducky - I will pm you tomorrow - just let me know how much you would like for them - please save for me!

Muchas gracias : )
    DogMan likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast