Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [FS][MEL] Katana $350 inc mesh kanthal shipping

(free)or[FS][MEL] Katana $350 inc mesh kanthal shipping

I'm really not finding this new toy all that great. Vapor production off my XXXL dual coil is still unbeaten. Before anyone goes and accuses me of scalping again, this is the going rate at the moment. I'm going to leave this advert up for a week so to give any Australians first preference before I pop it onto ukvapers and vapor wall. I'll drop it to 280 if you have a line to trade with
    Last edited by besure; 19-04-12 at 05:24 AM.

Super Moderator
    What's your location, so I can edit your title to the template..

Melbourne central suburbs

Well that's Murphy's Law. A sweet mechanical mod becomes available and I'm flat broke.

Oh well....maybe next time :/

AVF Regular
    am definitely interested! am waiting for mine to come in but i wouldst mind having another. mind holding it for me? pretty please =)

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Are their any reviews or websites with info for the katana around? My google searches always lead to multi-page threads with little info on the first page.

I've seen pictures and it sure does look great..

Bit soon yet but I think ScottB will have a review shortly as he's had his for a month and been tweaking away,

I'd make a coffee first, then read this theres only 109 pages, just kidding

Check out post #1729 by ArielMX for a good list of links
    Chrisso likes this.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    am definitely interested! am waiting for mine to come in but i wouldst mind having another. mind holding it for me? pretty please =)
    Really? You want another one? Are you sure about that? If no one else wants it then I suppose it's yours then

$350 with mesh sounds like a reasonable price after the headfucks to get one .. multiple orders for bits etc.
    good luck with the sale
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    Really? You want another one? Are you sure about that? If no one else wants it then I suppose it's yours then
    Well friend of mine says its awesome! But he got ody to work well while mine always leaked. So waiting to get mine before I can finalize.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast