Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Holy smoke!
  • 2 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 2 Post By Holy smoke!
  • 3 Post By Holy smoke!
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By captive

Thread: WTB ) Pico 25, or something similar like a single 18650 VV mod?

AVF Regular

WTB ) Pico 25, or something similar like a single 18650 VV mod?

Current Pico is spazzing out. 🤪
    Sold all my old gear so now ive not got no spare mod, oops.
    I'd rather not lash out on a newy at this stage.

So, i'm after something simple i can stick 1x18650 into, screw my 510 25mm tank onto, and vape..

(I know, there is heaps of ads for sale here, but i can't figure out whats what with the time i have...)

Keen to buy something quickly to get me vaping again. 👍
    Nicotine is nothing.

AVF Regular
    Dont normally do this cause I have no love for any particular vendor atm and dont know if it is against posting rules but if no-one can help you and you are on a tight budget and in a hurry -

Vaporeyes is having a sale atm with some reasonably priced mods and free shipping over $50- a few simple mods are sitting on the $49.95 mark but if you throw in a cheap concentrate or juice or something it will throw you over the mark

Dont ask me which mod does what and how they perform - I have no idea - Im not that up with the modern detailed vape kids atm
    "I thought I was just in a bad mood- but its been a few years ...so I guess that's who I am now"

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Vaporeyes
    Actually, since you mention it, i bought this one off Vapoureyes, i'm guessing it's faulty, new LG HG2 batteries and they last about 60 seconds all up before wattage drops to random lowness, like 10w, sometimes 1w...
    I can send it back to them under warranty, but that will take quite a bit of time to be done and dusted, leaving me vapeless in the meantime. Rather next time with return shipping costs etc to i'll be better off buying double from overseas i think..
    Nicotine is nothing.

AVF Regular
    Well as I said am not an advocate for them - have only bought from them once or twice and never a mod - I just think the sale is an usually good one for an aussie vendor - so thought of it when you posted *shrug

That being said - I/we (my household) have had crappy mods from overseas and two I think that broke within a couple of weeks buying second hand (Its been a while) -have also bought you beaut high price high review and custom made ones ones over time only to hate them when I got them - so have learned buying any mod is a gamble

But me thinking that if you are willing to buy another second hand or buy another mod new or at all - aaand you have the current mod under warranty

Why not just send your one back to vaporeyes so you get a fresh mod- but buy another one while there which may also have a warranty (atm it would only cost you postage one way +cost of the mod you pick up) - and that way you have two mods and if something happens one you wont be in a rush for another - get a refund if either or both dont work after that (which would work towards your vape budget if they break)

Again not an advocate for them esp cause I disagree with some of their things - but just thought of them when you posted - it was an idea

But hope you find what you need

Quote Originally Posted by Holy smoke! View Post
    Actually, since you mention it, i bought this one off Vapoureyes, i'm guessing it's faulty, new LG HG2 batteries and they last about 60 seconds all up before wattage drops to random lowness, like 10w, sometimes 1w...
    I can send it back to them under warranty, but that will take quite a bit of time to be done and dusted, leaving me vapeless in the meantime. Rather next time with return shipping costs etc to i'll be better off buying double from overseas i think..
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 10-01-18 at 01:32 PM.
    Holy smoke! and 1ynne like this.
    "I thought I was just in a bad mood- but its been a few years ...so I guess that's who I am now"

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Well as I said am not an advocate for them - so thought of it when you posted *shrug
    But hope you find what you need
    Thanks Rebel. Your advice is helpful and appreciated. Cheers!
    Maybe i sounded like i was blaming poor helpful you for my mod Spazzing out!? Arrrg angry consumer...someone must pay! arrgg, hahaha. joking. peace and love. Happy days for you and me!
    Nicotine is nothing.

AVF Regular
    Ok, bugger it, i just ordered another one from vapoureyes. I can then see how it goes and know if my current one is faulty for sure then.
    If so, as Rebel suggested, i'll be vaping and have a spare.
    Job done.
    Success.
    Out of the buy market now. Thank you and good afternoon.
    Nicotine is nothing.

AVF Regular
    well that was a good decision failing visiting a B&M store - that is more than likely the best outcome

I enjoy taking time to actually drop as deeply as possible into stillness, into whatever is unfolding in the present moment.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy smoke! View Post
    If you bought the mod from vaporeyes then contact them if it is still under warranty. They will replace it, if it proves to be faulty, or give you the value in a gift certificate so you can buy some thing else. You will also receive you return shipping you pay back if you paid via paypal direct from paypal, its a bit of messing about but you will get it.