• 7 Post By gurishka
  • 2 Post By Fatman
  • 9 Post By emu
  • 7 Post By Fatman
  • 11 Post By giruvian

Thread: SX Mini G Class, Red Kevlar, For Sale

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

SX Mini G Class, Red Kevlar, For Sale

For sale, SX Mini G Class, Red Kevlar, very little use, no scratches, like new,in original packaging. $200, buyer pays postage.
    Last edited by Fatman; 22-01-18 at 08:02 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Please have a read of the pinned post at the top of the FS page regarding the rules etc. You need to have your location added to your profile so that we know where you're from. Also, it wouldn't hurt for you to go say hi and tell people a little bit about yourself and your vaping journey in the New Vapers section. It'll help to break the ice, as people don't particularly take kindly to people coming in here to offload gear and leaving. We like to think of ourselves as a community. Cheers
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 4 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums. Please have a read of the pinned post at the top of the FS page regarding the rules etc. You need to have your location added to your profile so that we know where you're from. Also, it wouldn't hurt for you to go say hi and tell people a little bit about yourself and your vaping journey in the New Vapers section. It'll help to break the ice, as people don't particularly take kindly to people coming in here to offload gear and leaving. We like to think of ourselves as a community. Cheers
    Pretty much exactly what he said
    DocM and gurishka like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Fistly, apologies for not posting my location, I have since rectified this mistake.
    Second, the reason i advertised this mod for sale is because this is a 'vapers' forum and i stupidly thought a 'vaper' might like to buy a good quality little used mod that i am selling because i do not like the Yihi os
    Third, I am not new to 'vaping'. I did not read anything in your 'rules' that said i have to introduce myself.
    fourth, you should concentrate on legalising nicotine juice in Australia instead of petty bullshit handed out by a bunch of childish primadonna's with a penis growing out of their forehead.
    Fith, I have just advertised my mod for sale elsewhere, so you can ban me if you like, ask me if i care.
    Yours, Totally Disgusted, Wurzel

emu
    AVF Regular
    A good example of why you should never get in a car with a stranger kids....

Super Moderator
    Thread closed as mod is advertised elsewhere....

Subtle hint ... dont go bananas just cos someone pointed out a few niceties that you seem to have misconstrued as a personal affront
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Since when has this forum been responsible for trying to help legalise nicotine???

I'm here for the petty b*llshit myself.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?