AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

WTB Avocado 22 special edition

Howdy everyone. I was recently saddened to see that I could not buy another avocado 22 from anywhere anymore as it's been discontinued. I figure this is my last ditch attempt at getting another one before I'm forced to move on with my life I just love the little thing. If anyone out there has one, I would love to buy it. Even if it's a little dingy like the one I have now I don't care!

Many thanks

Hey bud I might have one at home. I will check to see which one it is but I have a feeling it's the 24

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Lenny another member here who was a huge Avo fan - moved over to the Siren - and really liked it - so a back up plan maybe consider the Siren GTA - the original 22mm was about 4ml - the new V2 22mm is only 2ml - the 4ml only comes in 24mm version good luck !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Cheers psykosonik I appreciate your help! Naturally I tried to love the 24 as much as the 22 but I can't seem to. Probably user error though haha

Thank you for the information 1ynne, I have never heard of the Siren so I will definitely be looking into this. Sounds promising :^D