Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [SOLD] Have given up Vaping - All must go

[SOLD] Have given up Vaping - All must go

Absolutely EVERYTHING has been sold and paid for.

Thank You so much to all those who purchased and Thank You to Aussie Vapers.

Snippet of original message ....
    I’ve given up Vaping, I started in October 2010 in the hope to throw away the tobacco and it worked brilliantly. Over the last few months of vaping I slowly reduced down to Zero nicotine, then after a couple of months of vaping Zero nic, I noticed that I had all but stopped reaching for it and would often go days without vaping despite it sitting right there in my pocket every day.
    So I figured I would stop carrying it with me, put away everything out of sight and see how I went.

It’s now been a good probably 2 months without touching it AT ALL and so …….. It’s all going except for some emergency supplies just in case that demon comes back.

Cheers,
    Meeblez
    Last edited by Meebo; 23-04-12 at 07:58 PM.
    besure and cruzmiguel like this.

AVF Regular
    Im keen to take all of the Boge LR Cartomisers in Stainless, I have 40 in total going for $1 each
    And the Juicewhore 30ml Chocolate (Doubler).

I prefer to pay the $47 (+what ever the postage works out at) in paypal if that works for you.

Edit: and congrats on quitting
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

Congratulations Meeblez!
    damienpaj likes this.

Freedom smokes RY4

JUicewhore Dels Ultimate Pipe, Butterscotch and Vanilla

2 packs of kangers please?

Is that ok?

Hi Meebo - congrats!

I'll take the JW Peanut Brittle, Waffles 'n Maple Syrup and Vanilla Bean Icecream, plus the VapeKing Apple Pie and Espresso. Vapour Bomb Butter Rum.

I'd also be interested in buying a 510/basic stick style battery if you have/want to get rid of one - I've got a charger problem with another PV and it'd be useful in the meantime.
    Last edited by vapidkitty; 22-04-12 at 08:33 PM.
    Nearly a year off the burning things (yay!!). Plus an enforced break from computers (and thus temptation) for a few months means I've even saved $$$$!

congratulations on quitting both. i will offer $150 plus postage for the lot, unless you have already split it up.

AVF Regular
    Congratulations Meebo on giving up--well done

WOW what a great response so quickly, thanks guys. I hope the rest moves

Thank you for all the well wishes too, it's great being off it all.

I just realised I didn't post up the Ego Cone Covers and Delrin Drip Tips so they are now added above if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Australis View Post
    Im keen to take all of the Boge LR Cartomisers in Stainless, I have 40 in total going for $1 each
    And the Juicewhore 30ml Chocolate (Doubler).

I prefer to pay the $47 (+what ever the postage works out at) in paypal if that works for you.

Edit: and congrats on quitting

Thanks Australis, It's all yours and PayPal is perfect mate.
    I've gathered your items, will find out shipping in the morning and report back but to find out how much shipping will be I'll first need to know where it's going ??

Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    Freedom smokes RY4

JUicewhore Dels Ultimate Pipe, Butterscotch and Vanilla

2 packs of kangers please?

Is that ok?

Cheers besure, no problems here. I too have gathered those items and will find out shipping in the morning but I'll need to know where it's going though ??

Quote Originally Posted by vapidkitty View Post
    Hi Meebo - congrats!

I'll take the JW Peanut Brittle, Waffles 'n Maple Syrup and Vanilla Bean Icecream, plus the VapeKing Apple Pie and Espresso. Vapour Bomb Butter Rum.

I'd also be interested in buying a 510/basic stick style battery if you have/want to get rid of one - I've got a charger problem with another PV and it'd be useful in the meantime.
    Thanks vapidkitty, again .. I'll find out shipping for you.
    I do have 2 white 510 batteries here that your welcome to, luckily you asked today and no later as I had actually thrown them out LOL but they were just sitting in a bag with tonnes of other vaping gear (used stuff) and hadn't made it to the bin yet so I've grabbed them out for you. I can't guarantee they will work as I haven't used those in probably 12 months so you can have em (I was just throwing them out anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by apkrivergums View Post
    congratulations on quitting both. i will offer $150 plus postage for the lot, unless you have already split it up.

Hi apkrivergums, having the whole lot go in one hit would have been great but that price is a little low and I had to take up the offers as they came in. It's only fair to those who got in first but your welcome to what's left if your interested ?? but I think all the good stuff is gone now though. Let me know.
    Last edited by Meebo; 22-04-12 at 10:04 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    Thanks Australis, It's all yours and PayPal is perfect mate.
    I've gathered your items, will find out shipping in the morning and report back but to find out how much shipping will be I'll first need to know where it's going ??
    Sweet, ill PM you my info.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

thats cool meebo, can you list what you have left and how much you will take for it as a lot. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast