Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By bigbowlowrong
  • 1 Post By bigbowlowrong
  • 1 Post By Tara

Thread: Selling: Entheon/Hadeon combo

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Selling: Entheon/Hadeon combo

Bought from VapourEyes a month or two back - includes the standard Entheon + the stainless steel Hadeon cap + the white frosted PCTG Hadeon cap. All accessories/bag included. None of these are clones and I have the receipts to prove it.

Nothing wrong with any of it, just getting rid of it because the Haku Venna is more my speed airflow-wise.

Asking for $60, which is less than half the price of what the Entheon alone is going for. Will ship, but if you're in Melbourne and want to pick it up that's fine too.

I've sold stuff here before and have got no interest in ripping anyone off. I will wash the hell out of everything before I hand it over.
    Last edited by bigbowlowrong; 16-12-18 at 07:00 PM.
    gurishka and monts_mys like this.

Hey there, registering my interest. Any chance you could please post pictures?

Cheers
    Monts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/a/NtQCr08

From the top left - standard Entheon cap + deck, PCTG Hadeon cap/drip tip, stainless steel Hadeon cap + black (delrin?) drip tip.

The rest of the bags contain various drip tips/510 adaptors/o rings/screws/clamps etc etc. Note that I kinda mixed the contents of the bags up but everything that came with it is still there.��

Thanks mate. Apologies I misread your post. All the best with the sale, great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries��
    monts_mys likes this.

Still available, so PM me or post here if interested
    Last edited by bigbowlowrong; 18-12-18 at 10:00 PM.

Alright, no real bites so maybe if I throw in my original black Pulse BF box mod (ie, the non-regulated one as shown here) I can entice someone. In good condition, working order etc etc. Asking price remains the same.

This is a really good deal for someone looking to get into squonking with a relatively high end RDA!
    Last edited by bigbowlowrong; 18-12-18 at 10:07 PM.

AVF Regular
    bigbowlowrong I'm not sure if many people come here anymore. You might have more luck if you list it over on the new forum too....
    Home | vaping in australia

I hate steering people elsewhere cause I dont want to see this place die but its looking like its inevitable
    bigbowlowrong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    bigbowlowrong I'm not sure if many people come here anymore. You might have more luck if you list it over on the new forum too....
    Home | vaping in australia

I hate steering people elsewhere cause I dont want to see this place die but its looking like its inevitable
    I actually signed up there yesterday. It does seem more active and you're also right that I would have more luck there, but understandably enough they have participation barriers in the classifieds section (I guess to discourage people like me signing up just to sell stuff). I would feel like a bit of a **** participating in a new forum just to post an ad, but then again it is a good deal I'm sure someone out there would want to take advantage of... so maybe I'll see you there.
    Last edited by bigbowlowrong; 21-12-18 at 02:25 AM.