Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By DocM

Thread: {FS} Massive Bargain sale Package!

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Massive Bargain sale Package!

Hi everyone i have a massive bargain sale up for grabs it includes a whole range of mods/pods and other extras with a couple of surprises thrown in for good measure as ive always done back in the old school AVF days (:
    The reason for this sale is i basically bought to much gear like doubles but I am no longer with my partner so all of the double stuff is just in its original boxes and are all in immaculate condition.

1X AEGIS X 2.4inch full Oled display 220W MOD (black) comes in original box with everything. As new 1 week old (Immaculate condition)

$70 Posted

1X AEGIS LEGEND Zeus kit with matching Zeus top flow sub ohm tank Limited edition 220w Gunmetal
    (Immaculate condition)

$80 Posted

1X OBS CUBE KIT 3000mah with 4 ml sub-ohm bubble tank (Chrome) with a pack of five 0.2ohm M1 mesh coils comes in original box with USB charging extra glass O rings etc. (Immaculate condition)

$55 Posted

1X SMOK RPM 40 POD MOD 4.5ml (Carbon fiber), comes with extra nord pod and a pack of 0.4ohm mesh rpm coils comes with everything in original box (Immaculate condition)

$40 Posted

1X SMOANT PASITO (black) with 1 brand new 0.6 mesh coil and a spare Pasito cartridge with a 0.6ohm mesh coil installed, Comes in original box with USB cable, spares etc. (Immaculate condition)

$40 Posted

1X HORIZON FALCON KING 80W PEN KIT. (Black) comes in original box with matching falcon king tank. Includes brand new Samsung 30Q 18650 battery 3000mah

$75 Posted

1X UWELL CALIBURN (grey) with 3 brand new blister packet pods. Comes in original Box with USB cable Etc. (Immaculate condition)

$30 Posted

1X SMOK TRINITY ALPHA (red) with with 4 nord 0.6ohm mesh blister packet coils. Comes in original box with USB etc. (Immaculate condition)

$40 Posted

PACKAGE DEAL ALL SOLD!!

OR Take whole package for $150!
    Last edited by Jas; 11-10-19 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Price dropped
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Try the 'new' digs.
    Home | vaping in australia
    Last edited by DocM; 07-10-19 at 09:53 AM.
    Jas likes this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    You are most welcome!
    Jas likes this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

Jas
    AVF Regular
    SOLD elswere! donno if there are any mods anymore I'm this forum if there are can close thread if not then SOLD!
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.