Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***][WTB][Brisbane/Ipswich] Missy's WetBox x 2 or more

[***CLOSED***][WTB][Brisbane/Ipswich] Missy's WetBox x 2 or more

I am looking to BUY 2x or more Missy's WetBox in any colour, so long as it's "as new" or "near new". I don't care if the powder coat is rough as guts or that you don't have batteries for it, I want/NEED at least one but would prefer two or three even if it's from different providers.

I have been vaping using this particular mod for over a year and can't find anyone online who still sells them new. Both of my current ones have died a tragic death from overheating recently which melted the little nylon o'ring in the connector and I'm bereft. I haven't found any other mod that can successfully replace these so I'm looking for some from the community that don't use theirs and are wanting to get rid of them at a reasonable price.

My vaping experience has become somewhat abhorrent since losing these jewels so if you can help me out I'd appreciate it a lot! I've tried vaping with other mods and none come anywhere near as well as the WetBox is for me.

I can pay whichever way you prefer, Paypal or bank transfer, or pounds of flesh. I will pay up to maybe $50 each but am happy to negotiate if yours is special (PINK is special, heh).

Thanks, please let me know!
    ---------- Tex -----------

Quote Originally Posted by texacola View Post
    I am looking to BUY 2x or more Missy's WetBox in any colour, so long as it's "as new" or "near new". I don't care if the powder coat is rough as guts or that you don't have batteries for it, I want/NEED at least one but would prefer two or three even if it's from different providers.

I have been vaping using this particular mod for over a year and can't find anyone online who still sells them new. Both of my current ones have died a tragic death from overheating recently which melted the little nylon o'ring in the connector and I'm bereft. I haven't found any other mod that can successfully replace these so I'm looking for some from the community that don't use theirs and are wanting to get rid of them at a reasonable price.

My vaping experience has become somewhat abhorrent since losing these jewels so if you can help me out I'd appreciate it a lot! I've tried vaping with other mods and none come anywhere near as well as the WetBox is for me.

I can pay whichever way you prefer, Paypal or bank transfer, or pounds of flesh. I will pay up to maybe $50 each but am happy to negotiate if yours is special (PINK is special, heh).

Thanks, please let me know!
    Hey texacola, a quick search brought up these guys - VaperDepot - Your place for Ecigs

Good Luck!

I haven't saved sh*t! woops:

Yeah, same as everywhere else, no stock. Thanks anyway though. As far as I know Missy no longer makes them, which is why I'm after a secondhand one.

Quote Originally Posted by vapekp View Post
    Hey texacola, a quick search brought up these guys - VaperDepot - Your place for Ecigs

Good Luck!

AVF Regular
    I have had a missy wetbox, it worked well while it worked, but shorted after a couple of months. I would recommend a Reo Mini from reo mods, as a much better alternative, it is a far bit more expensive, but will last you forever, is a little bit heavier, but about the same size, but a mechanical mod so no wires to go wrong. Put in a WTB and you may get a member who has moved on to VV mods willing to sell you one at a better price. Just my 2 bits. Cheaper alternatives are an old goat mod.

$139 http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?op..._id=9&Itemid=3 and they are in stock, even a purple/pink one

In my opinion the Reo is a good step up, I have had 5 different type reo's , never a problem and sold 4 of them them all without a problem.

$25 oldgoat mod http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...5-00-a-19.html

bogger box mod - woody $89 http://www.boggerboxmods.com/index.p...tegory&path=67
    Last edited by Mickg33; 10-05-12 at 08:04 PM.

AVF Regular
    didnt know they were called missy wetbox,got a green one here you can have for the postage cost tex.pm your addy.
    Mickg33 likes this.
    RIP VP

Sold! PMing now.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    didnt know they were called missy wetbox,got a green one here you can have for the postage cost tex.pm your addy.

Super Moderator
    I really thought you were having us on, especially when you said you wanted a pink one! Now I know better! Back in my box now

Nope, not having you on, I'm taking colour back for men where it belongs, just like in the real world of nature. Peacocks are male and the females are just a muddy brown crappy colour.
    Last edited by texacola; 10-05-12 at 08:57 PM.

Super Moderator
    Nothing wrong with colour, I just thought I was on the wrong site for a moment

So what does Missy's Wetbox look like? :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast