[WTB][QLD] mini Reo.

Hi Guys, i have lost my mini Reo........... i feel as though i've lost my left arm. I love my mini, has anyone got one that they would like to sell please? I live in the Brisbane area. Thanks for reading.
    If any kind soul out there has one to sell, please let me know how much you would like for it. Thanks
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    if no one replies , reomods have them in stock at the momment

Yeah, thanks Mick. It takes so long to get them from USA...... Just had mine repaired a few weeks ago and they had it a month! I'm too impatient for my own good !!
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    what went wrong with your mod by the way?

Hi mick, excuse the explanation but not very tech minded. It was the piece of metal at the top that pushes down on the battery. At first it had the battery on constantly and burnt out loads of my cartos. The only way to switch it off was to pull the battery out! Then after a couple of days of tugging on the battery the metal thing actually came off. Sent it back to reo, repaired it and put a thicker tube thingy on (that goes into my juice bottle). Not a very good explanation!! lol
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    thanks, yeah that little metal plate that presses down onto the top of the battery when you push the switch down is the only real thing I have seen go wrong, that isn't easily fixed with them. Other small things are a magnet falling out from the door when you drop it enough and maybe the odd tube wearing out.

I have a friend that has one of my old Reo Mini's, that he doesn't use because he shorted the reo really badly and the end of the same plate melted a tad and now is too short to contact well. He is too lazy to fix it. It also has a small pin prick hole in the door, that I made as I glued a magnet in the wrong way, after I dropped it for the 50th time and the magnet popped out, and had to drill it out, but it went through the other side a tad. They are pretty tough but still things can be damaged.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 10-05-12 at 09:12 PM.

Super Moderator
    Please all, before posting, read the guidelines for posting in here before starting a thread, getting fed up with changing the thread titles.
    This will be the last one I change.

Sorry.
    Suffering withdrawls.
    JuiceWhore Sig