Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb V-go

AVF Regular

Wtb V-go

Hi all!!!
    Helping a mate switch to ecigs. He has switched successfully using kr808d. But now he said the battery life is bad (duh) lol.
    He likes and has a bit in stock on 808 cartos. He doesn't particularly wanna spend much on switching to 510. His whole family will be also using kr808s. I was therefore wondering if anyone has unwanted v-go batteries and chager or know of an Aussie vendor for hardware. Can always go overseas but thought I'd check in my own backyard first.

Also is there another battery mod he could use with 808 connection with good mah rating? I have switched to 510 for that long I have no idea anymore.

I did try a connector adpater(808-510) but the airflow is horrible, was too stiff ( like drinking ice cream thought a straw)

Cheers.

Mike

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

CCC
    I was going to suggest an adaptor, but didn't realise the draw would be affected like you say. Maybe you put it on too tight?

AVF Regular
    thats is what i initially thought. I tried the draw with just the adapter it was fine, but then when i screwed it onto any 510 device, it was just like how i described.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Is 808 the same as 801 or 901?

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    http://www.Empiremods.com/category_s/12.htm

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

You need the big adaptors, not the steal adaptor. Vape king had these

AVF Regular
    Tanks besure. Will have a look into it now.

AVF Regular
    Had a look I am not sure which one it is.

AVF Regular
    I'm positive it's 901

AVF Regular
    Yup:

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages...8&Locale=en_GB

This one is a shorty. Talk to MB like Besure said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast