Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

[***CLOSED***][FS][FNQ] Reo Grand

Surprise surprise! I'm selling a mod that I've only had for ten minutes. It was part of my master plan (second to world domination) to have a high end bottom feeder in my final group of mods. Unfortunately I have found that I just don't like standard atties any more So it's up for grabs. I paid $130 including postage for the reo, and $70 with postage for a kick - selling as a package for $160 including postage. I may be persuaded to throw in the 306 drip tip that's in the piccie if you're nice.

Reo grand runs on 18650 batteries, or with 18500 with the kick and has a 6ml bottle. They are really a great bottom feeder (my very first mod was a purple reo mini).
    There will be four bottles included - they have had juice in them, however will be fully soaked and cleaned. There is also two spare feeder tubes included, however, I think you'd be hard pressed to crack the feeder tubes that are now in reos. Also the three 18650 batteries that I received with the mod. From memory I believe they were panasonic.

reocopy.jpg
    Last edited by giruvian; 14-06-12 at 07:47 PM. Reason: adding the kick
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Good mod at a good price, they work well with IKV LR i06's or if you buy a kick for it (i assume they will work in the metal reo's) then you have a pretty damn good VV bottom feeder as well.

I am also Reo less now, the first time in 18 months of vaping (needed to fund the recent line purchase)

Super Moderator
    just an update - have now added a kick for a total price of $160 including postage (and the 306 drip tip by dyingbreed which cost me $15 plus postage and lots and lots of stalking the vipvaporcig site)
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    This is sooooo tempting but I don't get paid my OT for a fortnight. If its not sold by then I'll see if I can afford it. A quality feeder is the last piece o my kit

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Hmm tempted to buy it back now I didn't think about putting a kick in it, the thing I didn't like the most was not being able to adjust the voltage.

Will check out the funds situation when I get home unless somebody beats me to it

AVF Regular
    if some one doesn't snap this up soon, i will be very surprised, its a great bloody deal, to get a bottom feeder VV, and a snazzy drip tip (have one my self) - surely this wont last the night out.

A reo new delivered is $170, plus the kick $70, plus the drip tip $25 delivered, plus 3 batts $40 (although will also need some 18500's)= around $300 and selling for $160 delivered

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post

A reo new delivered is $170, plus the kick $70, plus the drip tip $25 delivered, plus 3 batts $40 (although will also need some 18500's)= around $300 and selling for $160 delivered
    Shuddup dagnabbit! I already have to buy a lockbox to keep all the new goodies from the wife's prying gaze and now I'm tempted again! ...... :P

*goes for a cold shower*

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I will bite

You can keep the drip tip and batteries, Ingrid as I won't need them but happy to pay your asking price as it is a bloody good deal

Super Moderator
    now this is ironic lol sold
    Ingrid

CMB
    AVF Regular
    To be honest I have missed it, especially today when I got another lot of i06's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast