Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nothingexpert

Thread: [***CLOSED***][FS] [QLD] JiB Midi Woody x2

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

[***CLOSED***][FS] [QLD] JiB Midi Woody x2

For your consideration:

2x JiB Midi Woody Plus Charger

One is v1 firmware, the other v2.

The v1 needs the back gluing back on and has a small chip on the bottom at the front. The v2 is in pretty much the same condition as it came in - small crack in the front. (you can verify this was there at sale by PMing Johnny)

Both hold a full day's heavy vaping charge and are variable power units as you all know. Selling due to lack of use. I would glue the v1 but I'd rather not do a shit job and the back stays on without it. These are a part of JiB's original run of woodies and limited in availability. I paid $230 for the two with charger. I would like $150pp but am open to offers. Get yourself a unique piece of Vaping Australiana and a powerful, satisfying Vape in a small package!!!

(don't use this charger with your egos it will kill them!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340959257.480573.jpg

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    If they both work perfectly I'd be willing to pay the $150
    Last edited by Quom; 30-06-12 at 11:52 AM.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Both in perfect working order as far as function goes. Gave them a workout before I listed them.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Cool if you have Paypal I will stick $160 in now if you like (I assume that would cover postage and price), if you want a bank transfer I will need to call the bank so won't be until tomorrow or Monday (bank sends an sms code for new recipients and I changed phones and can't update the phone number online).

AVF Regular
    PM Me we'll get down to business :P

AVF Regular
    Sold

ElDubya likes this.

AVF Regular
    In the mail