AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***][WTB][MELB]Genesis Atomisers

Hi All,

Too lazy to go on the lists so if you have any atomisers, that are mesh based, and from a quality builder, that have been made in 2012 that you want to sell let me know. I would prefer a Genesis Atomisers only, but would consider a hybrid all in one mod like a V2 Orion lol, but not a katana , as i already have one of those.

I am happy to pay a fair price but I wont pay more than it cost you to buy, I am lazy but not that lazy lol.

If anyone is interested I could also swap for 12 (IKV, CISCO, AVIDVAPER) atomers or numerous glass and SS driptips, as I have 100, SS liquinator, or I guess even for my Aliminium JIB Mini, or maybe my precise 16340 or VVPV (if its really good), or tobacco juices etc, as I really should clear out some stuff, as although its all good quality, I have way more gear than I really need.

Cheers
    Mick
    Last edited by Mickg33; 02-07-12 at 11:31 AM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have two Lines, a V2 and SS. I would sell one as since recieving a DID, they aren't getting much use (to afraid of the connector on the Provari). The SS (from last shitstorm list) has had a few weeks of use, and I have had to replace the heatshrink on the short post, but the V2 (from most recent list on VW) has only had 1 wick/coil on it, and maybe half a dozen refills.

They cost about $105, and I would post it to Vic for that if you are interested. EDIT: Would accept DD, or you pay PP fees.

Warrick
    Last edited by Wocka; 02-07-12 at 12:31 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hey Mick dont have any to sell but interested tohear your thoughts on the vvpv, was looking at getting one
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wocka View Post
    I have two Lines, a V2 and SS. I would sell one as since recieving a DID, they aren't getting much use (to afraid of the connector on the Provari). The SS (from last shitstorm list) has had a few weeks of use, and I have had to replace the heatshrink on the short post, but the V2 (from most recent list on VW) has only had 1 wick/coil on it, and maybe half a dozen refills.

They cost about $105, and I would post it to Vic for that if you are interested. EDIT: Would accept DD, or you pay PP fees.

Warrick
    Hey wocka, thats great, I already have an SS line, so the V2 would be my preference, if you pm me your email I will pay you via paypal today If you want to sell both I would grab them both.

I am a bit like you its only a matter off time until I drop one and stuff up the connector, so a couple spare couldn't hurt.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceNinja View Post
    Hey Mick dont have any to sell but interested tohear your thoughts on the vvpv, was looking at getting one
    Heres my review of it VVPV Review from Notcigs

As long as you are aware of and cater for the design flaws its a great mod. Always use a dripshield or DCA with it. Because I had to have the first production run one almost rebuilt, I went over it with a fine tooth comb in the review.

I have sold all my Reo's now and consider this to be the best Feeder I have owned, but like I said in the review its like an Alpha Romeo, looks great , performs great, but has some design flaws. Not sure if the new ones have been modified anymore either.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 02-07-12 at 02:32 PM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Hey wocka, thats great, I already have an SS line, so the V2 would be my preference, if you pm me your email I will pay you via paypal today If you want to sell both I would grab them both.

I am a bit like you its only a matter off time until I drop one and stuff up the connector, so a couple spare couldn't hurt.
    PM Sent.

It will be a different experience getting some funding for (already commited) new purchases!

AVF Regular
    Cheers Wocka, yeah I know the feeling, I will need to put up a classified now and sell some gear - hardest thing to do is work out what gear to sell as I like all my mods and even when I don't use some mods as much anymore it's still hard selling stuff.

AVF Regular
    Ok someone better close this thread before I buy anymore genesis mods. Cheers Wocka looking forward to receiving the lines.