Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mickg33

Thread: [***CLOSED***]18350 woody

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]18350 woody

Hi all,

In the mood for a mod clear out at the moment. Selling this 18350 woody from the ecig workshop.

It hits well and is well crafted.

Only slight negatives are it has a drip catch cup, but not the sort that you suck the juice back up into the atomiser, and the door fits quite tightly, that you can't tell which side the door is lol, and it takes a bit of pressure to slide off. Probably the door could use a sand on the sides to be less tight, but I use it as is. But the joins etc are spot on with this, and it's a great little mod if you want a cheap woody in your collection.

I am selling with 2 new never used trust fire batteries, a wood grain looking drip tip, and 4 blue imr batteries that I got from ingrid 6 months ago and haven't used as a freebie.

Price is $50 that includes postage.

Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 11:11 AM.
    Avguy likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

is it a 5 volt using 2 batteries

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Avguy View Post
    is it a 5 volt using 2 batteries
    No it is only a small single battery 3.7v mod.

AVF Regular
    Ill take it Mick. I can pay paypal or direct deposit.

Hopefully the batteries are not too small for my ultrafire charger.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

AVF Regular
    These 18350's are a tad bigger than the AW batteries. I need to add a spacer to use them in my pila charger, but I cant use them in my 16340 ultrafire WF 138 charger as they are a mm or so too long to fit. Not sure about the Ultrafire 188 multi battery chargers though, as I sold one of those a while back before I had these batterries?

Anyway will send you my direct debit details and when you pay send me a pm with your address details and I will post them off to you, cheers, worse case you will need to get a $2 spacer I guess.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 12:07 PM.

AVF Regular
    All good mick, ill take it still. Even if they don't fit ill just get another charger or make a spacer or something.

This charger.. according to the sticker on the back does "14500, 17500, 18500, 17670, 18650"
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale