Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***][FS-FT][MELB][Katana by Poc]

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***][FS-FT][MELB][Katana by Poc]

TRADED - Close thread please

Hi All,

This Katana is now performing well now that I have made the adjustments most Katana Owners have had to make (slightly widened the airhole, juicefill hole and adjusted the switch, top contact). If you look at the bottom pic I took you can see it can pump out the vapour, with the right wick/coil set up with those tweaks.

For me though I prefer side buttons , versus bottom buttons, and the ability to adjust the voltage of the atomiser on a VV device. For some reason, I prefer the flavour of the line too, dont ask me why.

Its in excellent condition. Only thing that needs doing is it has a few tiny slivers of teflon in the tank from where I slightly widened the juice fill hole, but haven't been game to pull it apart yet to get them out, but they are so small it doesn't interfer with it, so was waiting until the tank needed a good clean.

Even though I currently have 2 SS lines and a V2, another cant hurt, so I would like to in the first instance to trade the Katana (with the normal spares it come with and 2 18650 batts) for a V2 Line and $150 which includes postage.

I would also consider other standalone genesis atomisers.

If I cant get a trade I will move to sell it. In the first instance I will offer it to senior AVP members at what it cost me, includes postage - $250 or $235 without the batteries, if there are no takers I will then open it up to overseas buyers plus a $50 overseas admin fee, as it will still be well bellow the going market rate.

I currently have one person considering this offer, (well he is still probably still asleep and hasn't read my pm, so think quick lol) so will give them some time to reply.

Heres a review by igetcha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1J4FgI_x3E

I will post more pictures if you require.

Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 02:58 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

I can't bring myself to sell mine, its still the toughest genny mod out there, could survive a life in a workshop.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Yeah I am still umming an arring about selling it, as its a great little tough mod that looks good, but guilt over my recent spending spree, and the fact I now have 3 lines, maybe 4, has made me decide to sell it.

I am not sure how others feel, but this recent mod clear out has me feeling like I have sold a few of my kids lol. But after 18 months of vaping, and 25+ mods, i have learnt i may as well sell some off so i can buy others and have some fun on the relative cheap , although how many lines do i really need?
    Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 01:24 PM.

but there is keepers ..
    the katana with pyrex is one of em for me
    few areas to maybe improve yet .. may come up with a better top spring contact ..
    not even using mine at the moment, back on tanked boge .. but it sits on the coffee table and gets admired at times
    might polish it ..

(wonders if mick's crumbling)
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    yeah as always if I dont sell them quickly i always withdraw them from sale as i start to have second thoughts. then put them up again in a few months - the cycle continues.

AVF Regular
    Getting a few PM's about the Katana - I will wait for 24 hours for trade offers and/or see if senior member are interested at the discounted price, after that I will sell it to who ever is in line first for $255 without batteries and including postage if you are in australia or as stated for overseas buyers.

Sorry trying to walk the line between offering a fair trade, or offering a fair cost price to senior members (many who i have traded with or have sold mods at fair prices in the past), and then a fair price to others even though I know I could sell the mod for $300 plus.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 02:01 PM.

Super Moderator
    oh stuff it - wanna swap for the orion?
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    which orion ingrid - V2 or the 18350 V1 you got from Floorzone a while back - need to refresh me of the specs and give me a overview of how it performs, versus the line? send me a pm - i am thinking if it is the V1 you may be getting too good a deal lol but like the idea of a small side button genesis that I could use out and about, would save me some postage as I already have 2 mods to go to you lol
    Last edited by Mickg33; 03-07-12 at 02:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Ingrid, will add another mod to your growing package. Sorry others the Katana is off the market, and I am looking forward to playing with the Orion V2.
    ckane likes this.

hope thats not MY orion ingrid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast