Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ezy Ecigs Australia Pty Ltd - making ecigs affordable!

Red face Ezy Ecigs Australia Pty Ltd - making ecigs affordable!

Hi,

I have personally been using ecigs for the past 4 years and fell in love with them from the very first time I used one.

My wish is to make this product available and affordable to every smoker that is seriously thinking about giving up conventional smoking.

I have scoured countless websites promoting the “health benefits” of ecigs but who on the other hand charge in excess for their product.
    My view is that many smokers aren’t willing to take the intial risk and spend a whopping $100 on an ecig kit. There is the disposable ecig option but at around $10 a pop plus postage they don’t offer great value to the smoker who is looking to quit and wanting to try an alternative.

My site Ezy E-Cigs Australia - Home is aiming to offer ecigs at unbeatable prices, making them available to those who really need it.

Selling ecigs will never be my main source of income and therefore I am happy to keep margins on products I stock as low as possible.

No gimmicks, no fancy packaging or branding, just ecigs at an affordable price.

I'm here to provide smokers a genuine and affordable alternative to analogue cigarettes before the Goverment regulates them and imposes a tax which will then genuinely force retailers to sell ecigs at the prices they currently sell them at.

Happy Vaping!!
    Ezy E-Cigs Australia - Home

A warm welcome to all,

Special on Ego-T's - $47.95 including postage.
    A free bottle of 10ml eliquid (flavour of your choice) also included.

Ezy Ecigs Australia

CORRECTION - SPECIAL EGO T KIT $39.95 including postage (while stocks last).

http://www.ezyecigs.com.au

Happy Vaping,

Ezy Ecigs Australia

Super Moderator
    Do they even make genuine, automatic eGo batteries??

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Do they even make genuine, automatic eGo batteries??
    Looks like a misprint to me, those batts pictured on the site have buttons, from what I can tell.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

yeh, looks like a legit ego .. ain't gonna be auto.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yes, legit EGO's but only manual (button) types available.
    Kit contains 2 manual 900mAh batteries, 1 atomiser, 5 clear tank carts, USB charger, wall charger adaptor.
    $39.95 including postage (express post).

Thanks

Free postage on everything over $30 is a good deal. Hopefully the range will broaden so we can take you up on that.

Hi Valleyjohn,
    I'm intending to broaden my range in the near future to serve the more experienced vapors.
    At the moment I'm targeting smokers who are first timers/novices in the ecig world, who would like to purchase a decent kit to at least experience an ecig.
    My intentions are to keep prices as low as possible - might not be too popular with other sellers out there, but at the end of the day its the consumer who ultimately benefits.
    Cheers
    margyb likes this.

So long as you are complying with the same rules as the other vendors selling joyetch gear on the minimum sale price, all good
    We don't want an uneven playing field.
    wood duck likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast