Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***][FS][FNQ] Various vaping stuff

Super Moderator

[***CLOSED***][FS][FNQ] Various vaping stuff

I've gone through my vaping gear, and these are up for sale if anyone is interested.

(excuse my lazy one photo - not feeling terribly healthy tonight) Prices DO NOT include postage.

first in line is the piccolo by GP. It's a 14500 bottom button mod, with a line specific top cap and also a standard flat top cap. This looks absolutely brilliant with the line. Unfortunately I don't have a line at present to take a photo with. But if you want to see what it looks like, just have a squiz on vaporwall - pictures are in the paps modders section. Price is $120 - PENDING PAYMENT

Next is a Purple Silver Bullet. 18650 Mod. Most people know what these are about. Has the slight bubbling of paint around the 510 connection which is fairly common on these mods from juice . Price is $55 PENDING PAYMENT

Next is a Rage Red Bella tank. Comes with a spare tube and orings. Has only had maybe half a tank put through it $50

Next is a Big Kazoo from Kalamazoovaporshop. It's a 5 volt mod with master on/off switch. Uses two 14500 batteries $10 PENDING PAYMENT

Last in the picture is a VV splash by Shan from Vapecore. This mod shows the voltage and also the battery charge (the digital readout screen is on the bottom of the mod) This is one of a series of five called Raining Blood I believe lol it takes two 14500 batteries. $40 PENDING PAYMENT

I'm also selling my little wooden recessed line mod. It's made of Zebra wood. Takes a single 18350 battery. Cost me $70
    Selling for $45. I'll track down the photo for it if anyone is interested in it. There is a pic I posted in the show up your shinies thread i think.
    It's great for the line as it's recessed, so it protects the atty and connector. As you can see by the pic I finally found, it also fits the small dct's

Last edited by giruvian; 10-07-12 at 11:55 PM.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Piccolo dibs. Pm incoming

Super Moderator
    Awww, no mini Provari Ingrid? ... LOL

Super Moderator
    nah - sorry Pat - that's one of my keepers.
    ElDubya likes this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    Forgot to mention Robbie that the price includes the 14650 tube as well.
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Like the look of the piccolo with line connector, but after spending over $500 on mods today I think I will need to pass sigh

Edit. See you already grabbed it Robbie, good buy
    Last edited by Mickg33; 10-07-12 at 10:59 PM.

Super Moderator
    but mod buying is so enjoyable lol I have more money in my pp account today than I ever have had before. The question is, do I do the sensible thing and tell my partner how much money I have? or do I go on another spending spree....hmmmm....
    Ingrid

AVF Regular
    Honest theres only $10 in my paypal account
    giruvian likes this.

Thats the best thing about vaping... Having extra $$$ to splash out on new toys and bits... Im loving it. (and still saving money). I give it a couple of months before I have a Provari

oooh I'm only 40mins late, watchu got lady!
    yeah I had to decide $$ btween paps or piccolo and went paps for mAh (this time) lol
    Very Nice mods well done buya

Could I grab the SB 'Ghost who walks' edition lol with ??24-48hrs to pay please, just I'm not paid proper til next wk but I'm putting something up myself later tonight

Cheers mate
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast