Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***][WTB][MELB] Have Kick Need high end SS Tube Mod

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466

    [***CLOSED***][WTB][MELB] Have Kick Need high end SS Tube Mod

    Hi All,

    Well as usual i couldn't work out if I wanted a Provari Mini or good SS Tube mod with kick, so have ordered both the provari mini and kick. Only problem is I don't have a good quality SS multi battery config Tube mod to use with it.

    Well I have been re reading the Mod buying cold turkey thread and then the what have you ordered lately type threads, and it is quite apparent that many of you must be feeling real down and ashamed of yourselves lately, so I thought being the nice kind hearted bloke I am, I would give you an opportunity to rectify your over the top spending, and buy a good quality SS tube mod off you.

    I know, I am a great guy, but I will take one for the team, no thanks needed.

    So if you have an uranos, paps or something similar on the way that can accomodate different battery configs let me know, and I will do my best to give you some self respect back, by buying it off you at what it cost you.

    Think of your family, and do the right thing.

    Cheers
    Mick
    Last edited by Mickg33; 11-07-12 at 01:58 PM.
    cruzmiguel and Vinny like this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bayside, Melbourne
    Posts
    2,544
    Don't know if it's of interest but Tim (ecigmodshop) has the Precise + 18500 in stock.
    Assuming you want a bit bigger battery than the 18350 though.
    Vapeking has the 18650 Cube in stock also
    just a thought in case no-one has anything to part with

    D1g
    Last edited by D1git; 11-07-12 at 02:01 PM.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    3,125
    seriously considering letting go of my uranos.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by D1git View Post
    Don't know if it's of interest but Tim (ecigmodshop) has the Precise + 18500 in stock.
    Assuming you want a bit bigger battery than the 18350 though.
    just a thought in case no-one has anything to part with

    D1g
    Yeah thought about both that and the Siam Mods, but would prefer something that I can use both 18350's and 18500's plus a kick in it. If nothing comes up I may buy a puresmoker legacy 18350 with 2 extension sleeves . It looks a little dildoish but will do the job cheaply, but the extension tubes are out of stock at the momment.

    http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/93.htm
    Last edited by Mickg33; 11-07-12 at 02:05 PM.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbs
    Posts
    4,963
    I have the perfect thing for you mick. A bolt with two extension sleeves, measures in at a mere 120mm. The black paint is falling off so it will be shinny in no time.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    seriously considering letting go of my uranos.
    well let us know if you do want to lol

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    I have the perfect thing for you mick. A bolt with two extension sleeves, measures in at a mere 120mm. The black paint is falling off so it will be shinny in no time.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm..............i will have to pass
    ckane likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,175
    Hi Mick,

    You can get an old Silver Bullet or a Bolt to try the Kick. Sorry I can't help you, because I am still waiting for my shinees to come from overseas. I bought Kicked Xhaler, Siam Cube 18650 plus with the Kick as well and a new Provari as I am giving my old one to my brother.

    Thank you for your link to read your thread about buying new mods. It is absolutely true that we need to bar ourself sometime
    But...but... but... I am thinking of getting a Silver Bullet with Kick sleeve as well first before barring myself ... hahahaha

    Vinny

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi Mick,

    You can get an old Silver Bullet or a Bolt to try the Kick. Sorry I can't help you, because I am still waiting for my shinees to come from overseas. I bought Kicked Xhaler, Siam Cube 18650 plus with the Kick as well and a new Provari as I am giving my old one to my brother.

    Thank you for your link to read your thread about buying new mods. It is absolutely true that we need to bar ourself sometime
    But...but... but... I am thinking of getting a Silver Bullet with Kick sleeve as well first before barring myself ... hahahaha

    Vinny
    Well if you do make a pledge and stick with it, you will be the first of the many of us who made pledges to actually do it lol.
    Vinny likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,175
    You can do that by using Silver Bullet, Cube, 18650 Precise, Bolt, Xhaler and the list goes on. Technically you can do that with most of 18650 mods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Yeah thought about both that and the Siam Mods, but would prefer something that I can use both 18350's and 18500's plus a kick in it. If nothing comes up I may buy a puresmoker legacy 18350 with 2 extension sleeves . It looks a little dildoish but will do the job cheaply, but the extension tubes are out of stock at the momment.

    LEGACY [USA]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:01 AM.