Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Flavourings (multiple brands) E-Juice (AVE, NiteLite Vapour, JW)

[fs]sale on hold

Sale on HOLD until I sort the details out.

Recently quit vaping! I'll be holding onto my PV's for now, just in case I get the itch again.

But I have a TON of flavourings and juice left over. Just gauging interest ATM, not even sure if people are interested in some of this stuff...so want to see how much of it I can sell together. If you're interested in something let me know and we can work out a price depending (don't want to be sending lots of $2 items to 50 different people for example)

ALL OF THIS STUFF IS EITHER NOT USED, OR BARELY USED (unless it says otherwise) Only selling flavours that are less than 10% used at most. If you wanted to get into DIY e-juice this would be a pretty good option...way cheaper and not having to spend the time ordering and waiting for stuff to come in from OS. If you mixed up all the flavouring you'd have enough juice to last you a lonnngggg time.

Pre-Mixed Juices

AVE

Boba's Bounty 18mg (30ml)

Raf-a-licious 12mg (30ml)

Boba's Bounty 12mg (6ml x 2)

Massive Choc Mint 12mg (6ml)

NLV
    Nitelitevapour's Bounty Hunter Original 12mg (30ml) 65PG/35VG

Juice Whore

Purple Crunch Doubler 100% PG (gold kiss)
    Strawberry Cheesecake Doubler 100% PG
    Citrus Tart Doubler 20% VG (gold kiss)
    Kooks Bounty Doubler 100% PG
    Del's Ultimate Pipe Doubler 20% VG (gold kiss)

(15% or less of each bottle used for all of the above)

I think that's all for now. Will take some quick photos. All the stuff has been kept in a cool, mostly dark room that has a stable temperature for it's life.

I have free time on Mondays and Tuesdays to send stuff. I'm not super experienced at all this so please be patient, all my previous attempts have reached their destination! - Shipping options [Any, within reason] - I'm partial to those postpacks they have at the post office (they have tracking number for your convenience)

To make things fair - Post in the thread if you want something. No super secrets sales via PM.

Any tips on best postage methods, or just any tips in general on how to run this sale - much appreciated. Just realized this is possibly a larger operation than I first thought.

Flavourings -

IMG_0551[1].jpgIMG_0553[1].jpgIMG_0558[1].jpgIMG_0557[1].jpgIMG_0556[1].jpg
    Heaps of reviews in this thread (Lorann, PA, FA etc.) - Guide to DIY Flavoring

'Awards Section' down the bottom of this post (eg - which brand has the best Chocolate, caramel, mint etc.) - Guide to DIY Flavoring

You can find a metric ton of individual flavour reviews in here - Flavor Reviews

Capella Flavour Drops
    Capella Flavor Drops - Over 75+ Water Soluble Concentrated Flavorings
    ($5.95 per 13ml bottle when bought new)

Raspberry
    Sweet Strawberry

French Toast
    Cinnamon Danish
    Waffle
    Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble

Dutch Chocolate Mint
    Chocolate Brownie
    Boston Cream Pie
    Chocolate Coconut Almond

FlavourArt
    Flavourart. La sartoria degli aromi
    (various prices new, check website)

MarshMellow 20ml
    Coconut 20ml
    Apple Pie 20ml
    Hypnotic Mist 20ml
    Cookie 20ml
    Vanilla Classic 10ml
    Torrone 7ml
    Butterscotch 5ml

Bannana 10ml

AAA Magic Mask 7ml

Also have a bunch of FA stuff in no frills bottles, labelled with my crap handwriting. The flavours are fine but would rather bundle these as a bonus. About 120ml of 19 various flavours.

Perfumers Apprentice (aka The Flavor Apprentice)
    Perfumers Apprentice - Professional Flavors

Graham Cracker 10ml
    Vanilla Custard 10ml
    Chocolate 10ml
    Blueberry 5ml
    Caramel Candy 5ml
    Pear 5ml

Inawerta - Reviews: Inawera flavors t1
    (about 1 euro for 5ml, 1.50 for 10ml brand new)

Pineapple (5ml)
    Exotic Fruits (5ml)
    Two Apples 5ml
    Banana 10ml
    Wild Strawberry 10ml

Cool Mint 5ml
    Mint 5ml

Mocha 10ml

Morning Rain 10ml
    Desert Voyager 5ml
    Chocomint 5ml x 2

Lorann
    https://www.lorannoils.com/
    (review links up top of page)

Creme De Menthe (aka awesome mint) 30ml
    Cheesecake 30ml

Chocolate 1 dram

(plus english toffee, apple and other small 1 dram bottles that are about 50-60% used I'd chuck in for free)

Health Cabin

About 15 x 10ml bottles various flavours + big bottle of strawberry and caramel flavouring.
    Last edited by Chrisso; 26-07-12 at 09:29 PM.

and to reiterate AGAIN.
    please read the rules on the for sales .. this is not ebay. though even ebay sets a final date for an open auction.

prices are to be posted. set a minimum of items or something, or minimum purchase quantity. say $20 if thats what you want.

FWIW .. i did not make the rules but since they are there, everyone will be using them. it is unfair to allow most to follow them and others to completely ignore them.

please rectify.
    Last edited by Stoney; 26-07-12 at 07:54 PM.
    Chrisso likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I'll take the Bounty Hunter!
    Last edited by madbunny; 26-07-12 at 08:05 PM.

Don't want to participate anymore
    Last edited by Robbie; 26-07-12 at 09:05 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    and to reiterate AGAIN.
    please read the rules on the for sales .. this is not ebay. though even ebay sets a final date for an open auction.

prices are to be posted. set a minimum of items or something, or minimum purchase quantity. say $20 if thats what you want.

FWIW .. i did not make the rules but since they are there, everyone will be using them. it is unfair to allow most to follow them and others to completely ignore them.

please rectify.
    Additionally, it doesn't have [FS] in front of the title so maybe it's give-away everything In that case, I'll take the lot for $10 postage.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 26-07-12 at 08:25 PM.

AVE raf is mine!!!!!
    Aren't you in Brisbane? Can pickup.

I will take all the juice whore 1s for $30 + postage ,are they 30ml?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    and to reiterate AGAIN.

please rectify.
    Sorry mate. Was tuckered out after doing the inventory of e-juice and flavs. Will rectify

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisso View Post
    Sorry mate. Was tuckered out after doing the inventory of e-juice and flavs. Will rectify
    cheers bud.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I think I might sell this stuff off in sections so I don't get too confused. Trusted members I don't mind sending the stuff before payment, just to build up my reputation as a non-scammer (just make sure you post feedback afterwards )

How about doing the pre-mixed e-juice first?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast