Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS Katana

AVF Regular

FS Katana

Hey guys,

selling my Katana, its just sitting here and not doing anything.
    Rebuildables are not for me, too fiddly.

The katana has been modded. Wick and fill hole have been slightly widened and air hole was bored out to 2mm. Then i refilled it with JB weld and then re opened to 1.5mm. The air hole has a bit of JB weld which is not polished metal colour but is not to noticeable.

Am selling it with some #400 mesh and some kanthal 32 gauge wire and a siam mod adjustable draw drip tip
    oh and a perspex glass tank as spare (this was a special order replacement tank i got from UK Vapers forum)

looking at $300 (incl. postage for Australia) or a swap for a provari V2 with blue LED =)

Cheers

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 11-08-12 at 01:47 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

$300!, would be ok I guess if it worked.

RC

AVF Regular
    lol it works!!!!!! that is guaranteed but how well i guess is up to the user.
    I have little patience for rebuildables (i have the Odysseus and iatty to thank for that hahaha)
    i just stick to my UFS and carto tanks =)

It is a nice mod (aesthetically and functionally) but it has got a bad rap since it is an expensive mod that needs to be modded again depending on user experience. I believe i have it at the sweet spot but i got over rebuildables (but of course the sweet spot is subjected to user preference again)
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 11-08-12 at 01:50 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

I prefer rebuildables.

I hate carto tanks but it is all up to the vapers preference I guess.

RC

RC

AVF Regular
    yes it is =)

i do like genesis tanks, flavor is great, but i am not good with rebuildables, i find it tedious punching cartos lol let along re wicking and coiling a genesis or an ody!

i like no fuss vaping =)

Back on track lol

Katana, plus all the spares provided by poc (except the drip tip which i will send out with a siam mod adjustable drip tip instead and a perspex tank instead of a plastic tank), mesh and kanthal to get you started $300 incl Australian shipping

AVF Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    Hi mate
    Will u trade with a Penelope + cash

AVF Regular
    Hey Big. I got two odyseusses and have barely used them. Sorry. I got over the rebuildables for the mean time.
    Looking for a straight sale more than anything. Will keep you in mind though.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Mike, I don't see any eyedrops on that bench, maybe that is why you posted the pics sideways?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Hahahaha was taken on my iPhone. Yeah saw it was sideways then thought meh people get the idea hhaha. I got lazy in editing them and flipping the picture.

Oh there are eye drops on the table. It's on the other side of my work desk. Thought I'd keep them out of he picture incase someone sees and remembers and gives me some grief like you has hahahaha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast