AVF Regular

WTB Lavatube v2 or v1

hi peeps currently seeking a lavatube if anyone has one for sale i live in SA so i would need it posted if you live outside of it. i got a ego twist atm but want to upgrade so yell out if you got one and i will get the funds to u and PM my address
    cheers
    yatesy

AVF Regular
    Vaping Mad have them very cheap as a whole starter kit - $68 for new with batts and charger and extras VM MadMod Starter Kits | can't go wrong with that price

Hello yatesy88. I can help you with that. My black Lavatube is fed up of looking accusingly at me on the desk and not being used. Comes in the original presentation box, two batteries, charger (with the twin prong so you need an adapter) and one 510 atomiser of the two that came with the set. Only thing missing is the 5 cartridges that came with the attys but they are no loss! I got it the back end of last year but not really used it. Each battery may have been charged twice if that. No knocks scratches etc and is as in perfect working order. I think it is the Lava v1 (no resistance display).

I will be out for a few hours so do not expect immediate response from me if you are interested.