Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***]Vivi Nova Mini?

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Vivi Nova Mini?

is anyone interested in a group buy of the vivi nova mini long wick?

yeah i'l put my hand up
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Super Moderator
    What $ are we talking here ... I am awaiting an FOB price from my Shenzen myself
    I was actually gonna ask if anyone knew a place that had them in stock here in Aussie cos I wanted one to try out on my V6
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    3.99 set with these guys Yiwu VENUS Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. - ego-c, ego-c, e cigarette i just had a quick look. we would need to figure out how many we need to calculate postage. what price did you get?

i got one from health cabin last week. and they are really good. hence why need more do faze out my stardust v3s. i can find anywhere in aus that stocks the mini.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hahaha, "as seen on TV." ..... They must have some wicked TV in China

Super Moderator
    Thats a really good price and right in the ballpark of mine (In fact a little cheaper )
    Had a look at the site , little confusing lol they list spare wick and coil heads at $3.59 ea?
    Ask them for a shipping quote on an approximate number maybe , they might be ripping you off on the postage , a lot of Ali guys do that
    I have just got my small quote now as I was typing US $5per tank and spare coils @ $1.15 each Still 1/2 price compared to HC
    Shipping for 2 tanks and 5 heads is $10 I think I will go with mine lol

Good luck with yours , its a good price for the unit itself !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    Is it exactly the same as a Vivi Nova tank but smaller?
    Pass. I like larger capacity tanks, I'm a lazy, good fer nuthin' ......

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Thats a really good price and right in the ballpark of mine (In fact a little cheaper )
    Had a look at the site , little confusing lol they list spare wick and coil heads at $3.59 ea?
    Ask them for a shipping quote on an approximate number maybe , they might be ripping you off on the postage , a lot of Ali guys do that
    I have just got my small quote now as I was typing US $5per tank and spare coils @ $1.15 each Still 1/2 price compared to HC
    Shipping for 2 tanks and 5 heads is $10 I think I will go with mine lol

Good luck with yours , its a good price for the unit itself !

could you send me the company your are going through?

Super Moderator
    Shenzhen Efest......... Bestvaping.net is the retail arm of a manufacturer ... website is not too flash , and they dont do online shipping calculation or ordering fully online , you make an order , or request and they will email you back , its a little clumsy , but it works . They take Paypal and ship pretty quick

Damn another of my secret sources out in the wild LOL

The 2.8 nova they have is short wicked tho ... I can live with that as I can always order long wicks later from another vendor .
    g12528 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Heres another Ali lead for you ... says free shipping min order 10pc ... might be worth a try for the group buy , Listed @ $3.80 upper price FOB .

2012 New Clearomizer -ce5 Atomizer/ Vivi Nova / Free Shipping - Buy Ce5,Free Shipping,Vivi Nova Product on Alibaba.com
    g12528 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast