[***CLOSED***]Trade: eGo Low resistance atomiser for....

as per title, accidently bought a low resistance atomiser for my eGo with my order from O/S (its been posted already) I'm not keen on battery loss so its up for trade.

trade for regular atomiser/juice of some type, I know im a new member but i'l be around a bit and can show rep from elsewhere, I'd suggest if anyones intrested in a trade we each pay post our own way.

(edit) bugger cartridges and atomizers to hell, iv had enough of leaking and playing around so iv moved to cartomizers, this one is matte black and has been used with half a cartridge of 18mg dekang grape (don't much care for it) so not much use, iv blown it out and let it dry but not sure how to clean ect.

anyone want it? otherwise it sits in the spares tin as im kinda sticking to the 510 style with my ego battery for life.
    Last edited by stuyvo; 31-03-11 at 10:28 PM. Reason: updated

stuyvo i'd highly recommend you try the LR atty

i was a little skeptical about LR atties when i started too thinking why on earth would i want less battery life
    however, the vapour and flavour that LR atties usually produce is far better than standard atties
    again this is just a personal preference and recommendation
    i have an ego and just about everything i stick on it currently is LR
    Boge LR cartomisers and 306 atomisers

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lemoo View Post
    stuyvo i'd highly recommend you try the LR atty

i was a little skeptical about LR atties when i started too thinking why on earth would i want less battery life
    however, the vapour and flavour that LR atties usually produce is far better than standard atties
    again this is just a personal preference and recommendation
    i have an ego and just about everything i stick on it currently is LR
    Boge LR cartomisers and 306 atomisers
    To a degree you're right here, but not all LR atties are the same. The actual design of the attie is just as important as the resistance.

The 510 LR and 306 are very different beasts to vape I find. Both provide a warmer vape with more vapour and throat hit but to my taste the 510 produces far less flavour than a standard 510, let alone a 306. That said, the 510's are a good attie and there's quite a number of the vapers hereabouts who quite like them, so I guess it's the usual issue of taste and preference.

The only batteries they "recommend" you not to use with LR's are those really small ones, like the Joye510 150/180mAh batteries (sometimes called a Titan, super mini or mini.. they are tiny, almost cigarette sized batteries). Anything like an eGo is fine to use them. I still get an entire day of vaping (9am to 9am) when using the LR306's..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

oh I see... maby im turned around on the subject lol, temporarily shorter battery life (ie: the LR atty draws more power thus lasts less) doesn't bother me - the way I read it was that the battery life was perminantly deminished/shortened by using a standard ego battery with the low resistance atomisers

bump for me having no intrest in these, anyone - a trade? i do lurk the forums a bit I just try not to ask stupid questions (thats what the search functions for XD)