Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [fs][fnq] ego 18650 mods x 3 plus juice and stuff

Super Moderator

[fs][fnq] ego 18650 mods x 3 plus juice and stuff

Hi everyone

I bought 2 ego mods for a friend who changed their mind plus already had one myself which I just find that I'm not using (too many mods lol)
    Anyway, the silver and black ones are new, as are the two sanyo batteries (all received last week from Vapeking).
    The blue one is maybe two months old, but has not had a lot of use.

Also including an assortment of doublers and triplers - I've tried to mark the bottles so you can see levels. Some are completely full

flavours are

These are all Juicewhore 30ml
    Grape
    Mary Jane
    Pomegranite
    Fairy Floss (full)
    Del's ultimate pipe (full)
    Sambucca
    Classic Vanilla
    Mad Cow (full)
    Creaming Soda

and 10ml Mint Slice Magic from Vapebar (full)

Also 9 standard resistance and 4 low resistance boges and 20 standard resistance steel ce2 ceramic cartos

Selling the lot for $100 including postage. The egos and batteries cost $80.

Last edited by giruvian; 18-08-12 at 03:25 PM.
    Vinny likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    i'll take them - PM payment details

Super Moderator
    Hey Brad ,would you be willing to part out one of the ego C mods ? been hankering to try one , ( and yes I know they are cheap at VK LOL ) just havent got around to ordering one yet ...plus I will spend a gazillion there to make up shipping weights :P

P.S. Ingrid thats a wow of a deal ... good thing Brad got in first ,or I woulda jumped LOL
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Thanks Ingrid - payment and details sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hey Brad ,would you be willing to part out one of the ego C mods ? been hankering to try one , ( and yes I know they are cheap at VK LOL ) just havent got around to ordering one yet ...plus I will spend a gazillion there to make up shipping weights :P

P.S. Ingrid thats a wow of a deal ... good thing Brad got in first ,or I woulda jumped LOL
    sure happy to - I see you're in central Vic - which area? may be able to drop off or can mail once received from Ingrid
    giruvian and Fatman like this.

Super Moderator
    I am a fair bit down the river from you Brad , bout 100 k's past Echuca , PM me when you have it with a price and we shall get it happening
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    see - that's what I love to see - someone else sharing a good deal. Nice one Brad
    D1git and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I am a fair bit down the river from you Brad , bout 100 k's past Echuca
    easy fixed - on the evening of the next full moon - at exactly 7:13 PM i'l shall release 3 bottle into the waters of the mighty Murray, one bottle shall be cobolt, one will be amber and one will be green.

I shall place the mod in one of the bottles, and in the otherr two shall be scorpians who have been raised from birth specifically for this task.

If my calculations are correct that should float past you at 23:18 upon which time you get to play ....... bottles of death.

Choose wisely my firend, choose wisely
    giruvian, chilli and Fatman like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    easy fixed - on the evening of the next full moon - at exactly 7:13 PM i'l shall release 3 bottle into the waters of the mighty Murray, one bottle shall be cobolt, one will be amber and one will be green.

I shall place the mod in one of the bottles, and in the otherr two shall be scorpians who have been raised from birth specifically for this task.

If my calculations are correct that should float past you at 23:18 upon which time you get to play ....... bottles of death.

Choose wisely my firend, choose wisely
    ROFL ... I like you ... youre as buggered in the head as I am !

I shall be waiting on the banks with 2 Aquaintances of whom I am not enamoured I shall pay them a humble amount to open said bottles ... heh heh heh

AVF Regular
    I shall even give you a hint.......

The pellet with the poison scorpian's in the vessel with the pestle ..................... the .................................. has the brew that is true
    D1git likes this.

AVF Regular
    Might be a good time for a camping trip on the Murray
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast