Super Moderator

Calling all Victorian Forum Members

Specifically anyone around the Pakenham area.

Looking for someone with some old eGo batteries and a charger that you could perhaps donate to the cause for my nephew. I sent him a crap load of juices and stuff a while ago and he has been going great at getting off the ciggies, but he lost a battery soon afterwards and has never found it and now he has accidentally broken the charger. It is not possible to fix it. Does anyone have at the very least an eGo charger that he could have? Yes, I know they are only $3.00 odd or stupidly cheap online but he doesn't have any money at the moment and he needs it now. I would send him mine but I have leant my eGo gear to a friend up here to get him off the ciggies too. Maybe a couple of old eGo batteries too if you are no longer using them?

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks all for reading.

Super Moderator
    I can donate my spare USB charger to him Dubs , but it would have to be posted ( I am 250 kays from him )
    Hopefully someone closer can help , but put me down as a back up if no-one jumps forward ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Alrighty mate, and thanks for the kind offer.

AVF Regular
    I can do the same if you like. But my ego charger is corroded a bit on the end but still works. Would have to post I could throw in a couple of ego-t 900 battery's how good they are not sure haven't used them for a while.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Oh and Dubs ... next order ... shout him a cheap as chips 900ma ego passthru battery ... charge n Vape and 3 heat control for $11.oo from Vapourbreak
    no charger required as it comes with a cool self retracting USB cable ;D
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    I can do the same if you like. But my ego charger is corroded a bit on the end but still works. Would have to post I could throw in a couple of ego-t 900 battery's how good they are not sure haven't used them for a while.
    I have sent you a PM ckane. Thanks a bunch mate, I really do appreciate this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Oh and Dubs ... next order ... shout him a cheap as chips 900ma ego passthru battery ... charge n Vape and 3 heat control for $11.oo from Vapourbreak
    no charger required as it comes with a cool self retracting USB cable ;D
    Yeah, I have ordered him some more gear that I paid for but it was only ordered yesterday so it'll be at least a week and a bit before it gets to him.

Thanks again guys, you're awesome